Weekly Fasting & Praying TEAM- FOCUS STARVING OUR DEMONS w/ THE WORD OF GOD & ...

star

...KATRINA STORM VICTIMS

Our next weekly fasting and prayer team is schedule for September 15th from 6:00am-6:00am next day, 24 hour window. You decide how long and how much. Our focus this week is STARVING OUR DEMONS WITH THE WORD OF GOD AND FAMILIES OF KATRINA STORM. Any suggestions of other focuses please let me know. Also, although we are focusing on a specific topic you may still prayer about other issues and of course our prayer list below.

Father, In mighty, mighty name of Jesus we lift up each and every family of the storm victms caused by KATRINA. God you are mighty. You just wiped out a city. For truly You are powerful God and who would dare miss with You. We honor, praise and bow down to Your feet. You are too, too wise to make any mistakes. I pray God in Jesus name that those who know You will stay on Your side in Jesus name and those who do not know You will understand that You are awesome and have ALL power. Teach us God how to walk by faith and not by sight. I thank You that no weapon formed aganist us will be able to prosper and we come aganist every demon in hell. We pray also that every demon we have will be starved to death with Your word. Let us focus on the spiritual food during this fast. We declare victory over the enmey and know that nobody can do us like the Lord can do us. We bind, destroy and cancel every single agenda the enmey may have on our lives and we claim victory in the mighty, miracolus, wonderful and majestic name of God who is and will ever be great, mighty and loving. Forgive us of every sin that is not like You Lord we are sorry for anything we have done that has not be pleasing in Your sight. In Jesus mighty, glorious and precious name we pray. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FASTING AND PRAYER TEAMS
LHCF, Beauty Shop, Zion Church, Job, Greater Deliverance. TOTAL MEMBERS APPROX. - 68

FASTING AND PRAYER TEAM REQUEST
0. All Fasting & Prayer Team members nation wide.
1.Webby - Dealing with stress; walk in destiny, God's perfect will for her life; job interview grant her favor and give insight to the questions.
2. TJD3 - Past people still coming back;walk in destiny, God's perfect will for her life
3. Good2uuuu- Emergency prayer; finances;walk in destiny, God's perfect will for her life and family; anoint automobiles to keep functioning
4. Kisz4tj - Strength, destiny to be fulfill, God's perfect will in her life
5. Sithenbile - Vision and direction concerning my purpose/destiny/ministry.
6. Mahogany - School, destiny and God's perfect will in her life
7. Ee- Digestive discomfort destroyed; God's perfect will for his life
8. Re- God's will for the man she is dating;walk in destiny, God perfect will for her life
9. Cl- Husband spiritual fellowship;walk in destiny, God perfect will for her life
10. Sr- Destiny fulfilled; future husband; ministry; business; future projects;time share to sale; neighbor problems.
11.Koffie - Strong holds; school; God's perfect will for her life.
12.Ta - Release from a spirit of fear and anxiety; need of mental and physical rest needed at this time from work, chores and geting enough sleep. Feeling as if not enough time in the day to complete tasks and get some recreation, relaxation;God's perfect will for her life.
13.mrsjones1 - finances, God's guidiance, spouse and ministry
14.divinefavor - strongholds to destroyed, finances;destiny in life; future mate; children and mate's children.
15. ladydee36330- close to God; get to know Him better; strength to love my enemies.
16. Juris - emotional stability; to be free of all the guilt, hurt, and shame from past mistakes;REAL intimate relationship with God; pray for direction in my life. God to show me his purpose for my life.
17. Mswinni - Strength in the Lord; closer to God so that I know when he's speaking to me; direction and understanding of His word; make better godly decisions; a stable mind and the courage to go on with Jesus; spending habits and financial situation to improve;ready to completely walk on my own two feet; delivered from the negative self image; part time job and car;to be whole again.
18.Sb44 - Mother who is very ill; give family and me strength to hold onto God's unchanging hand.
19. NYCQT16 - Hearing from God better; self-esteem concerns; living in purpose and destiny.
20. Cupcake -health of my family;me and my mother in His bosom since the death of my father 6 months ago;stronger relationship with Jesus Christ;God to order my steps and speak to my heart;direction with school, work, my relationship with my mom;spiritual walk with my boyfriend be evenly yoked;all of the LHCF ladies on this fast & prayer team!
21.Pebbles - My sister to carry her baby full term; and cover baby with the blood of Jesus; her duties on this forum, family, her divine purpose and destiny in God; closer walk with Jesus.
22. Lady R- My household, husband and son; my ministry and destroying my fears;being obedient to God voice; family financials;released from my current job and be blessed with the next step of my life; blessing on my Mary Kay business; and blessing to others through my testominy.
23. Sweetie19 - School, career after gradution; finanical freedom, divine favor, to become better woman of God; walk in her divine call
24. Sweet C- Strength to finish her thesis; anoint her hands God; Growing in the Lord, family and friends, procrastination; Walk in her divine destiny and fulfill God's perfect will for life; protection, guidance to covered in the blood of Jesus.
25. Cherokee - Closer relationship with the Lord, finances, emotional stability, forgiveness, God's perfect will for her life, future husband.
26.CICI24 -School financial aid, God's perfect will for her life and family, and my abundant health and self confidence.
27. KEIONI'S MOM - Strength in her life. Find her own path, discover the areas in which she will excel. Allow her to be a strong mother and to find a loving, supportive, worthy SO. Someone, who will appreciate her constant giving spirit.
28. Star - Continue to shine, like the Star that she is; continue to be a blessing to others, but also be able to receive all of the blessing that YOU, Lord, Jesus, have in store for her; also job detail.
29. dtachi- Going back to school with new major/vision strength and wisdom to get through my first year;financial blessing to help my expenses of school; God's perfect will for my life and family.
30. Sithembile -I pray God we all will draw closer to Him by faith and allow Him to speak into every situation in our lives. I pray that we may all have a divine revelation concerning our spouses and future spouses. I especially pray for Justicewifey who said her marriage was breaking up. It would be great if we could all remember her, her husband and children during our time of prayer and fasting. Confirmation on future mate;Walk in her divine destiny and fulfill God's perfect will for life.
31. Missbobbie-Walk in her divine destiny and closer to God fulfill God's perfect will for her life; protection, guidance to covered in the blood of Jesus.
32. Micheal77 - Receiving the power of forgivenes, love, grace and mercy of God without apologies; seeking to fulfill God's destiny for my life; being covered with the blood of Jesus each and every day.
33.RE- Please pray for my husband's salvation and for him to have godly male friends;my for divine destiny in Jesus and God to give me wisdom on talking and dealing with my spouse.
34. Justicewifey - God in the name of Jesus please cover this daughter of yours; please heal her marriage God You are prayer answering God. Carry Father during this time. Show her You are a BIG God. Please, Please God Perform a miracle.
35.Moisy -Walk in her divine destiny and closer to God fulfill God's perfect will for her life; protection.
36.BabeinChrist -Today, I would like us to pray for our husbands choices. It is so important that they make the right choices because if they don't, those choices can have devastating effects for everyone; wives, children, close family and friends. We are all effected. We as wives can help protect our husbands through the power of prayer.
37. Blessed1 -Walk in her divine destiny and closer to God fulfill God's perfect will for her life; protection, guidance to covered in the blood of Jesus.
38.HM -Walk in her divine destiny and closer to God fulfill God's perfect will for her life; protection.
39. Onyx- Healing for my sister and the ability for her to accept and cope with her illness until God heals her; strongholds to be destroyed; finances; blessed new relationships; future husband.

** See other post on fasting if you need instructions on how to fast.

For ALL - In the name of Jesus Cover our other fasting teams, our entire family, spouses, future spouses, children, jobs, homes and health with the blood of Jesus; destroy and cancel satan plans for everyones life; world peace, world leaders to listen to God, those who are not saved to become saved; world hunger; those with illnesses and low-self esteem; abused, molested, sexual problems. IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN.__________________

Last edited:

PoeticJustice

Thank you Star and everyone who has kept me and my husband in their prayers.

My husband and I have reunited and will be seeking spiritual and marital counseling. Please keep us lifted in prayer and I will certainly keep you as well. I am also asking for deliverance of fear, anger and holding on to the past. I also will be doing this fast. God bless.

star

Justicewifey said:
Thank you Star and everyone who has kept me and my husband in their prayers.

My husband and I have reunited and will be seeking spiritual and marital counseling. Please keep us lifted in prayer and I will certainly keep you as well. I am also asking for deliverance of fear, anger and holding on to the past. I also will be doing this fast. God bless.
What a wonderful testimony. I so, so happy for you but please continue to fast and pray for and with the team as preventive maintenace. God will bless your sacfrice. Do it when you can and with your spouse and children. Thanks for such a wondeful testimony. :)