Welcome Back Hairline...I've been waiting

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Hi Ladies,
Just wanted to share a little success with you. The picture below is what happen from lacefronts (glue) and wigs with comb attachments. One day I realized my beloved hairline was gone, I mean bald...Here's a photo from April 2009 to September 2009. Hope this inspires someone.​

I was 10 weeks post in this pic, but the bald spot is obvious..Hair was gone:perplexed​

This photo was taken a few days ago..Can still use some work, but I'm happy.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
WOW Starronda! Great Progress. The way you style your Hair, One would never Noticed you were experiencing this.

Thanks for being Candid and Sharing.

What did you use to get your hairline "well"

Starronda

Thanks ladies. I apply a little conditioner (whatever kind I grab first...Vo5, KeraCare, Mizani or Aussie Moist) to my hairline and nape in the a.m., put on my wig cap,wig and go.

Come home, take off wig apply castor oil mixed with Neosporin:look:.

Thats it.

hth

Starronda

Girl, thank god I love wearing my hair with a middle part so that it covers my hairline:ohwell:! I figured instead of hiding it, fix it...Long hair minus a hairline= not sexy:rolleyes:

WOW Starronda! Great Progress. The way you style your Hair, One would never Noticed you were experiencing this.

Thanks for being Candid and Sharing.

What did you use to get your hairline "well"

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Girl, thank god I love wearing my hair with a middle part so that it covers my hairline:ohwell:! I figured instead of hiding it, fix it...Long hair minus a hairline= not sexy:rolleyes:

Girl! I Commend you for being "so candid" and "open" because you never would have known that your edges "were in trouble" had you not shared that.:grin:

Thank you for being so Transparent and Willing to Share Your Stuggle and what you Did to Overcome.:look:

It was the type of Story We All Can Benefit From, whether we have "problems" or not. And Feel Totally Inspired.

Anyone can be just one set-back away from "Losing it All":blush:

I Love It!:grin: Thanks Again!

Starronda

Aww, thanks Terri:blush3:

Girl! I Commend you for being "so candid" and "open" because you never would have known that your edges "were in trouble" had you not shared that.:grin:

Thank you for being so Transparent and Willing to Share Your Stuggle and what you Did to Overcome.:look:

It was the type of Story We All Can Benefit From, whether we have "problems" or not. And Feel Totally Inspired.

Anyone can be just one set-back away from "Losing it All":blush:

I Love It!:grin: Thanks Again!

amwcah

Just ran upstairs to check and see if I have Neosporin. I do.

I wonder which ingredient contributed to your success.

Active ingredients are: neomycin, polymyxin, and pramoxine HCI. The inactive ingredients are: emulsifying wax, methyparaben, mineral oil, propylene glycol, purified water, and white petrolatum.

Anyone?

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
Great progress!!
I feel really inspired and hopeful now...I recently realized that my edges were starting to look a mess too, so now I know what to do to grow it back. Thanks for sharing! :yep:

Just ran upstairs to check and see if I have Neosporin. I do.

I wonder which ingredient contributed to your success.

Active ingredients are: neomycin, polymyxin, and pramoxine HCI. The inactive ingredients are: emulsifying wax, methyparaben, mineral oil, propylene glycol, purified water, and white petrolatum.

Anyone?

I was just about to ask this...let me find out neosporin is a secret growth aid. Then I won't have to buy coochie cream for my head. :look:

nikki2229

Great progress. Your hair always looks so fab when you post pics that I would have never known that you were having an issue. I was wearing a half wig with a comb a few times per week but the comb was hurting my scalp so bad that it made wearing it unbearable.

locabouthair

Great progress. Your hair always looks so fab when you post pics that I would have never known that you were having an issue. I was wearing a half wig with a comb a few times per week but the comb was hurting my scalp so bad that it made wearing it unbearable.

I ALWAYS take out the combs in the half wig. They will cause breakage. I use bobby pins instead.

Good progress OP!

caribgirl

Thanks!! I am still fighting with my edges for 2 years now :lachen: - slow and steady win the race, lol! But seeing your progress gives me hope :yep:!

Janice

Hi Starronda. I'm so proud of your progress hon. It gives me hope!

If you don't mind shelling a little more info I just wanted to know on average how many times per week in the morning were you using the conditioner and were you focusing more on the scalp or hair itself? And the same question for the castor oil mixed w/neosporin as well?

How often did you wash to prevent clogging?

Does the neosporin itself help with soothing the tenderness caused by bald regions?

Did you massage as well?

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Thank you so much for sharing your story. Thanks for being open with your solution. Over the years ppl have post that they have grown back there hair line, when asked how they accomplish this, the standard answer seems to be patience and pray:sad:. Although this may have worked for them it hasn't worked for me, so thank you for giving us hope:yep:.

keysha1983

Great progress!!
I feel really inspired and hopeful now...I recently realized that my edges were starting to look a mess too, so now I know what to do to grow it back. Thanks for sharing! :yep:

I was just about to ask this...let me find out neosporin is a secret growth aid. Then I won't have to buy coochie cream for my head. :look:

LMAO! :lachen: