Welcome Home...

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
What is that one product that you know that your hair loves but you don't replace and when you do replace it and use it you want to say "Welcome Home".

For me that one product in Motion CPR. Whenever I use it all breakage stops and my hair is stronger. I know this but I have still be using other protein treatments that doesn't seem to do anything for my hair.

Last night I finally broke down and decided to go back to my old faithful and after rinsing and rollersetting this morning I am saying " Welcome Home" to my favorite protein treatment. I won't desert it again.

What's your?

MissMusic

Definitely, ORS Replenishing Conditioner (the big bottle). The bottle lasts a looooooong time, HOWEVER when I run out I always try something new.

My hair loves this, but they don't sell the bottle around here and I don't want to buy the packages every week...... but I've resigned myself to sticking with what works!

Watching ebay like a HAWK!!!!!!!!!:lachen:

gymfreak336

My welcome home products

Motions CPR- I don't know why I don't keep this on hand, my hair loves it
Nexxus Therapee- Don't know why I stopped buying this, tried it again using my sisters stash and I loved it

Nola Darling

Pantene Relaxed & Natural everything. Every time I stray away my hair won't act right. I plan on giving Aveda a try in the future but I won't be straying any time soon.

mzcris

Mizani H20 Nite Time Treatment...I love this stuff and my hair can't live without it...

gymfreak336

Definitely, ORS Replenishing Conditioner (the big bottle). The bottle lasts a looooooong time, HOWEVER when I run out I always try something new.

My hair loves this, but they don't sell the bottle around here and I don't want to buy the packages every week...... but I've resigned myself to sticking with what works!

Watching ebay like a HAWK!!!!!!!!!:lachen:

Also check amazon, you can buy a whole box of packets