Welcome to LHCF Mskraizy!!!!

SmilingElephant

So i was just browsing the forums and i happened to notice....

My sister snuck up on me and subscribed to LHCF!!:woohoo:

:bounceline::reddancer:WELCOME MSKRAIZY!!! :reddancer::bounceline:

Omg you guys...i had to make a shout out page for her because...throughout my whole hair journey, she is really the only person i trust with my hair. She inspired me to go natural and her hair journey is just AMAZING!!!:spinning:

She is a really sweet person and quite hilarious:yep: And is VERY talented when it comes to styling hair!

Now Sis, this is my last year here...but i surely do hope you enjoy yourself here and get to know the wonderful people here. :hug2:

:iloveyou: Merry Sunday!:grin:

Last edited:

Mskraizy

Just haaaad to blow my cover didn't cha!? :fistshake:

But thanks sis. And you're leaving? Noooooooo!!!....

:bump:
So but anyways! lol I'm just kidding. Hey everybody! I'm gonna go hide now.

:hide:

lol (this place has some of the coolest smilies! lol)

SmilingElephant

SmilingElephant, where are you going? What do you mean by it's your last year?

MileHighDiva...ive pretty much decided that after my subscription runs out that i don't think im going to renew. I've been in this hair game for over 5 years and im starting to get bored. I have even gone WEEKS without posting. I was just lurking today and i saw my sister's post in another thread and i was like...

I must shout her out!!:lachen:

PureSilver

:welcome4: to the family Mskraizy and i hope you enjoy your time here and as always there is a lot to learn from this board.

Mskraizy

Okay first of all THAT is funny! :lachen:

And secondly, nooooo you can't leave when I come that's now how that works! lol

But I feel you, I've been getting kinda bored with the haircare game too. I have my weeks where it's just lurking and...not even lurking just sitting somewhere dreamdaying about the hair I will SOON posess!! But up until I get there, everything is pretty low maintenance and all I need now is...patience.

I probably won't be on here all the time either but I just love gawking at these ladies hair photos! So much purdy hair in heyaah! :grin:

SmilingElephant

Okay first of all THAT is funny! :lachen:

And secondly, nooooo you can't leave when I come that's now how that works! lol

But I feel you, I've been getting kinda bored with the haircare game too. I have my weeks where it's just lurking and...not even lurking just sitting somewhere dreamdaying about the hair I will SOON posess!! But up until I get there, everything is pretty low maintenance and all I need now is...patience.

I probably won't be on here all the time either but I just love gawking at these ladies hair photos! So much purdy hair in heyaah! :grin:

Mskraizy You will become addicted so hard it will make you sick:grin: There is so much gorgeous hair on here its absolutely maddening!

Idk...i just checked and my subscription ends at the end of September...i might change my mind. I've been so obsessed with curls lately tho. So i may start a tumblr and post curly hair selfies lol!!!:rofl:

I am also on a journey of taking care of myself and getting in touch with...me. So..idk...LHCF has played a part in how i see the world because this board is FILLED with very intelligent women...i might renew just to be in to OT forum.

But enough about me! Let's cut the dayum cake! And pawty!!! :dance7: :club:

You guys...my sister can do some mini twists out of this world! And it looks like weave!!:blush: I wish i had the patience she has to do the styles she does.