Well, Zimmerman Aint Dead Yet, But Lets Hope He Gets Some Jail Time

intellectualuva

All that talk about Trayvon being a thug, but look who outchea living that real thug life. smh. I don't understand all these so called tough guys in our communities who already know they got a bid just not handling this dude.

He's going into Gen Pop, but those dudes aren't going to do anything. Seems like they can only get tough with each other, black women and black children.

Sridevi

Every time I see this man is still alive it makes me mad that so-called gangstas in our communities who have no problem pulling drive-bys on other Black men can’t seem to find Zimmerman’s address. Vigilante justice is seeming more appealing to me lately.

Last edited:

Sridevi

All that talk about Trayvon being a thug, but look who outchea living that real thug life. smh. I don't understand all these so called tough guys in our communities who already know they got a bid just not handling this dude.

He's going into Gen Pop, but those dudes aren't going to do anything. Seems like they can only get tough with each other, black women and black children.

I hadn’t even read your comment before I wrote mine but I feel the same way.

Last edited:

Kiadodie

This guy keeps commiting crimes and yet

I don't get it bc he isn't even white. But I guess your victims skin color trump's your own
Same as OJ.. still out here acting a fool never was convicted of the murders. These kind love long miserable lives.

discodumpling

Nothing but a gruesome grizzly torture filled death will do for this animal. I hope I'm alive to kee-Lee about it with yall!