Wen 613 Announcement!!!!

QVC.com has the 32oz. 613 on 3 easy payments right now. I only buy it when they have deals like this. And a bottle lasts me about 6 months of using once a week.

Lawd, I don't need anymore hair products but I REALLY wanna try WEN. Just don't wanna pay $60 for a bottle. Is this new smaller size a permanent deal or is it temporary?

I bought 613 and I have been using it for about a month now. I have to say it is one THE best products I have used in a while. I have used WEN 613, Pomegranate and Almond Mint while experimenting with a modified Curly Girl method and my hair feels great and stays moisturized.

I saw that email! I've only used regular wen, so what's different about this?

I'd love to try this. Is 613 different from the cleansing cream stuff in the infomercial?

Checking the Wen website. I email came this morning. Size in the pic was like a 12 or 16 oz. bottle.

I'd love to try this. Is 613 different from the cleansing cream stuff in the infomercial?

Whimsy, you have a cutie pie on your hands!
It is similar to them in that it works in the same manner; however, it is better moisturizing and detangles much better than the SAM.

Im trying to get the email from my personal email to my work email so that you can see. Give me a sec....

oh... it looks like the everything is set up under my personal account with guthry-renker. So the email that they sent is directly linked to my personal account with them. I wish the app was working so that I could post a pic of what was sent in the email.... :(

I ordered it last weekend. I didn't realize it was the same exact thing. Now I am twice as excited! ....I am surprised my order has not arrived yet.

Back