WEN FANS: 32-oz Cleansing Conditioner,12 fl oz Replenishing Treatment Mist AND Bonus

Janet'

Re: WEN FANS: 32-oz Cleansing Conditioner,12 fl oz Replenishing Treatment Mist AND Bo

Oww, Oww, Oww, thanks for this!!!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Re: WEN FANS: 32-oz Cleansing Conditioner,12 fl oz Replenishing Treatment Mist AND Bo

THANKS! I placed my order with a quickness! I needed to re-up and this is a good deal!
Now if only they would do the gallon size, I'd be in heaven!

janda

I LUV Wen! I really love the ReMoist. But I don't need anymore of the cleansing conditioner since I bought the gallon size recently. I would encourage anyone interested in Wen to give it a try. Thanks for the info!

Last edited:

CarefreeinChicago

I almost pulled the trigger on this lol

fatimablush

I love Wen...As a matter of fact i love all of his products including the cleansing cream. I used it with my clarisonic and it was pure heaven..

An_gell

I loovvvvvvvvvve WEN it's definitely growing on me. At first I wasn't sure, but after using the cleansing conditioner and re-moist mask for past 3 weeks, I'm loving my hair. I applied the re-moist mask and put a plastic cap on it and slept in it over night. I rinsed the next morning and my hair was very moisturized and soft, and even when I just use the cleansing conditioner it's soft with less tangles. I love the way the sweet almond mint cleansing conditioner leaves a cool tingle to my scalp after a wash. Guess I won't be canceling my membership after all.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day

I love Wen...As a matter of fact i love all of his products including the cleansing cream. I used it with my clarisonic and it was pure heaven..

I've been raving about this forever and no one paid attention.

Toy

Just bought a gallon couple of weeks ago dont need any for a while Thank you anyway for posting this.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day

Just bought a gallon couple of weeks ago dont need any for a while Thank you anyway for posting this.

Your'e hair is creeping on down to your kneecaps Toy! How exciting to watch your hair grow!
Did you order your gallon directly from Chaz Dean's site or QVC? I've been looking for a sale on QVC and they never offer the gallon only the 32 oz size. :(

Toy

Hey Januarynoir,Kneecaps now that is to much hair for me I bought the gallon from Qvc about 2 months ago when it was on the 5 easy payment plan.

fatimablush

I've been raving about this forever and no one paid attention.

It was one of your raves that made me try it!!!! I.LOVE.IT.
My SO said my complexion is so clear...(until the sunscreen fiasco)!!!

fatimablush

Hey Januarynoir,Kneecaps now that is to much hair for me I bought the gallon from Qvc about 2 months ago when it was on the 5 easy payment plan.

Say What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You bought a gallon on 5 easy pay?

I hope he has somethings on easy pay...I want to spend my b-day money!!
QVC is airing this tonite at midnite...

QBOE2001

THANKS! I placed my order with a quickness! I needed to re-up and this is a good deal!
Now if only they would do the gallon size, I'd be in heaven!

Look for the gallon size in June....they only do it in the month of June because that is chaz deans qvc anniversary month. They usually do it with 5 or 6 easy pays for about 120 bucks or so and i believe they will autoship the gallon size at that time as well. Be forewarned though, u need to buy it on the first showing of the month cause it usually sells out the same day. :grin: hope that helps.....

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day

Look for the gallon size in June....they only do it in the month of June because that is chaz deans qvc anniversary month. They usually do it with 5 or 6 easy pays for about 120 bucks or so and i believe they will autoship the gallon size at that time as well. Be forewarned though, u need to buy it on the first showing of the month cause it usually sells out the same day. :grin: hope that helps.....

Thanks so much! :hug2: I couldn't figure it out. Actually, come to think if it, it was the month of June when I purchased my gallon last year. I don't mind purchasing from Chaz's site, but he doesn't do the easy pay like QVC.

Toy

Say What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You bought a gallon on 5 easy pay?

I hope he has somethings on easy pay...I want to spend my b-day money!!
QVC is airing this tonite at midnite...

Yes Mam Being a Wen Head i was on it Quick no hesitation.

Minty

Do I really need wen in my life right now is all I'm asking?

Minty

:look::blush::lachen:

fatimablush

This is the only product that stopped a lot of the shedding that i had..I see that it comes on tomorrow as well, in the morning and in the evening..

fatimablush

I ordered the 32 ounce size of the tea tree cleansing oil creme..today for my belated b-day present..of course it is back ordered.. That size should last for a long time if just used for your face. I wanted to get the matching lotion...but that will have to wait until another time..I think he will be on again next month.

Minty

I ordered the fig set with the whole line (4 items)

I will report back my findings. I'm also going to put my DS on it - 3a.

JerriBlank

They're no longer offering this special.:sad:
Edit: They are saying this set is no longer available.

JJamiah

Whew ^^^ I keep coming in here trying to resist the urge to try it. LOL :D I just bought 4 Hair Ones so the fact that it is no longer available makes it easy to not buy it :D

soonergirl

yep me to glad its not offered.. I was about to take the plunge... I shed almost half my head of hair with this last relaxer and would love something to curb it!!

Minty

Alter Ego Garlic Treatment Soonergirl

QBOE2001

Thanks so much! :hug2: I couldn't figure it out. Actually, come to think if it, it was the month of June when I purchased my gallon last year. I don't mind purchasing from Chaz's site, but he doesn't do the easy pay like QVC.

May i ask how long your gallon size lasted and how frequently do you use it? I'm contemplating ordering it when june rolls around next year but i didn't know how much i would need. Generally speaking I try to buy in bulk so that I only have to go to the beauty supply twice a year....i get nervous when my supplies start running low lol