Wendy Williams' Real Hair!!

JustKiya

I need her to part her hair in 6 section so I can see.

It could be. My aunt grew her hair out to waist wearing wigs.

*analyzing further*
No-one pays for a 'scraggly' looking weave though, do they? I would think the thinness would kinda cement the fact that it's her hair - if it was super thick and glossy, okay, maybe not....

SparklingFlame

Who you? I don't rec your avatar.:perplexed

And you can't be going around taking other peoples names.:perplexed
Its really me girl!! I promise! :lachen::lachen:

Shoot my new advi has even thrown me for a loop. Everytime I see it I have to double take b/c it surprises me. :lachen:

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
She's always said she hates her natural hair because it's very thin and she likes big diva hair. She's never said anything about the length though. I'm suprized!

Qualitee

She very pretty though.Can you imagine if she read everything ppl wrote about her and she talks about it on her show:censored:. She would light us up:burning:!

seeminglysweet

I find it interesting that so many were skeptical that this could be her real hair. We all know the benefits of protective styling...which is what Wendy's hairpieces are.

Not to mention all the negative comments about it looking "fried." The pictures are hardly large enough to see how healthy it is.

Some of us would kill for that length AND as a natural - you can't help what God gave you right?

Makes me second guess some of the "niceties" that go on around here when members update fotki's and post new pics....

sprungonhairboards

She's always said she hates her natural hair because it's very thin and she likes big diva hair. She's never said anything about the length though. I'm suprized!

Yeah I've heard her say that many times. I'm surprised too. It seems like it would be something she brags on, even if it is scraggly.

I'm still not convinced though. It looks like there's a track at the bottom in that first picture. Or maybe it's a dent. Either way I'll take some shoulder length hair you can't see my scalp through over that any day.

Last edited:

secretrose

I've been listening to her for the last hour and YES that is her hair. I think the thinning might have more to do with the dominican blowouts she gets weekly. She needs her natural hair straightened to blend well with the clipins. Using too much direct heat WILL gradually thin out your hair. I used to do this before LHCF and my hair went to less than half it's thickness in 7 months. That's when I knew I had to stop. She says her thinning is from a thyroid though. It might be a combination.

caramelcutieinva

I find it interesting that so many were skeptical that this could be her real hair. We all know the benefits of protective styling...which is what Wendy's hairpieces are.

Not to mention all the negative comments about it looking "fried." The pictures are hardly large enough to see how healthy it is.

Some of us would kill for that length AND as a natural - you can't help what God gave you right?

Makes me second guess some of the "niceties" that go on around here when members update fotki's and post new pics....

Agreed .... :rolleyes:

BillyJay

:urock:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:yep:

SpiritJunkie

anyone have more information on tyhroid and thinning hair? from experience? i'm thinking this could be the problem with my hair..it's growing but it's thin on the ends.

i may start a thread on this.

btw i love Wendy & her hair looks good.

foxieroxienyc

I'm very happy to see that she posted this on her site and talked about it on her show. I do think her ends look a little thin, and I would prefer my hair to be a bit thicker, you have to take into account her hair care practices which have led to the way it appears. Including the thyroid problem. But I say more power to her!

What's cool about this is that it shows that just because celebs wear weaves/wigs/tracks etc, it doesn't mean their hair is damaged or shorter than a minute, lol. Heck whenever I book a job I'm the FIRST to throw my hair up in a weave, I'm not letting ANYONE get near my hair with hot irons and hair spray!!!!:nono::nono::nono:

ShiShiPooPoo

I think it looks terrible...length isn't everything:perplexed.

ETA: It's just my opinion...I didn't know about the Thyroid issue.

Last edited:

poookie

wendy has long hair. sure it may be a bit thin because of a MEDICAL condition she has, but this is the long hair care forum. not the long beautifully thick perfectly styled hair care forum.

for people to still come out with negative things to say about her... what are you really thinking about some of the ladies here that post pics? not everyone is blessed with thick hair; some people have thinning hair regardless of how well they treat it.

go 'head wendy with your long hair! it'd be nice to have that length.

taytay86

She's soo gross.

fluffylocks

I dont know yall.....

I think if we all died our hair that color blond it would look a couple times worse.

Her hair is a thin density....nothing wrong with not being thick, i actually like the density of her hair *shrugs* lol

If you look at her texture on the fourth pic over, it looks like she has very fine strands, soft/silky hair, and very pliable hair.

If she were to dye her hair black, deepconditon/moisturize and trim, it would be on point imo. (it also looks like she has a little breakage around shoulderlength though, or that those are her natural layers, if all her hair was blunt, it would add to the thickness)

Plus keep in mind that she JUST took the clip ons out of her hair, hair usually looks alittle thin/rough after you take weaves out.

Hate the face in the 3rd pic though.

Iluvsmuhgrass

She's soo gross.

ITA :yep: The words "over-glorified skank" comes to mind. (don't shoot me yall. I just think this woman is hella vile. She might be a decent person to some but gah....... let me hush.)

Nice length but it doesn't look healthy. I have thin hair too so it's not that I am being biased about that. It just looks really dry... I wonder if that is from the thyroid too. I thought I had a thyroid condition at one time because of my thinning hair but it turned out to be anemia.

fluffylocks

Whatever the conditon of hair hair though, she has lots of potential :yep:
Not sure if she knows about LHCF or not (some of her poses looks like she does....) But if that is her hair pre-proper hair care, and with her doing all the wrong things. Wow.

I dont really like her attitude either though, only saw her show on vh1. So rude sometimes lol, but amusing.

NYCQT16

Natural Again
She has great length...this is a surprise due to seeing her in all those huge weaves, wigs, whatever she wears

STLCoverGirl

Wow, I had no idea her hair was that long. I think if she stopped the blowouts and just did rollersets/maybe blow out the root it would look nicer. It's not perfect, but it's not easy getting hair to waistlength AND maintain the thickness. Oh, and that color is not helping her at all...I agree black hair would make her hair look a lot healthier.