We're going to call them, MAPs. Minor Attracted Persons.

Melaninme

So glad my children are grown!

"Parker was recorded saying, "Stop calling them [pedophiles] that. You're not allowed to label people like that. Stop it, Diego. We are not going to call them that. We're going to call them, MAPs. Minor Attracted Persons. So don't judge people just because they want to have sex with a 5-year-old."

Last edited:

PatDM'T

So glad my children are grown!

"Parker was recorded saying, "Stop calling them [pedophiles] that. You're not allowed to label people like that. Stop it, Diego. We are not going to call them that. We're going to call them, MAPs. Minor Attracted Persons. So don't judge people just because they want to have sex with a 5-year-old."

I have not
read the article
but the excerpt
is so disturbing
I will have to
wait to read
it later. :nono:

Argh! This reminded
me of something
I had long
dismissed from my brain.

One of my
coworkers, a MAGAt
missed work one day.

I thought he
was going to
some Dump rally.

Nope. He is
apparently a member
of NAMBLA and
was attending a
conference.

The depravity that
was MAGA world. :nono:

Last edited:

Plushottie

Thicc and fione
This doesn’t surprise me yet still grieves. I see this as taking labels which tend to have a negative impact yet this is something that needs to be seen in the correct way of depravity of the world esp from a child who deal with such trauma.

Melaninme

Read the article. Based on my reading she was making a point having to do with the story "the Crucible" that they were reading ...? Not that she agreed with that sentiment.

I can't recall what the Crucible is about so can't comment either way ... Maybe I'd need to hear the recording in context.

I agree with the bolded... same here for me. . This may be why the school district fired the teacher. The recording may have disproved the "out of context" comment made by the student.

Never read The Crucible, so like you, I have no comment.

Out of curiosity, I looked up MAP and it's a real thing!:shocked::shocked:

Screenshot_20220907_124708_Chrome.jpg

Ivonnovi

This trend of normalizing falsehoods and dysfunction is disturbing. It's in politics, the trans movement, and apparently sexuality in general.
Remember the saying "Sex sells"?
Well (IMHO)what we are seeing in the movements of today is an extremely bad outcome of that mentality.