Request What about a groaning feature?

SmileyNY

You can't read though :lol: I specifically said I wasn't talking to you and you wrote a paragraph about nonsense just for the sake of arguing. Argue to yourself, you're too annoying to not have on ignore :lol:.

This is not dierected at you but... I'm amused by people who are so weak with their own points and standing behind them that they have to resort to personal insults and throw around the ignore threat like anyone cares.

Ironically these are usually the same people type of people requesting a groan feature. Go friggin figure :lol:

Last edited:

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
In my opinion, one factor that makes LHCF more successful than most other forums is the positive & encouraging atmosphere along with the respect that we show to one other.

If you take that away, LHCF may regress (instead of progressing) and/or eventually become a ghost town. That would be very sad.

......you must be talking about some place else.
I've ruined countless strands of pearls thanks to LHCF.

faithVA

How about a Woosah button. After reading just 34 posts I need one. This thread was funny in just one page :lol:

littlegoldmittens

This thread weirdly speaks for itself :lol:. People will get offended and turned up even without such a feature. I knew we weren't going to get a groan button so I didn't think it would be so serious, I just figured I'd put it out there but it went all the way left :lol:

KinkyGenius

This thread weirdly speaks for itself :lol:. People will get offended and turned up even without such a feature. I knew we weren't going to get a groan button so I didn't think it would be so serious, I just figured I'd put it out there but it went all the way left :lol:

I thought the suggestion in itself was relatively harmless and didn't warrant some of the responses that you received. But like someone else mentioned, that's the nature of LHCF!