What are some of your favorite You Tube videos.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I have a new obsession and it's watching hair video's. I need something interesting to look at so post some of your fav video's or You Tube bloggers.

My all time favorite is KittiKat! http://youtube.com/user/Kittykat1374

I watch all of her video's and it's weird because I feel like I know her.

DMJ's Mom

When i first BC'd and the 4 months prior that I transitioned I constantly stalked Nana525's channel waiting for the new one to come out. She started doing natural males as well (I've always had a thing for men with locs :lick:). Even now her videos are inspirational.

shocol

When i first BC'd and the 4 months prior that I transitioned I constantly stalked Nana525's channel waiting for the new one to come out. She started doing natural males as well (I've always had a thing for men with locs :lick:). Even now her videos are inspirational.

IA...she has excellent natural hair videos.

nadine1977canada

I thought I was the only one who was hooked on hair videos !!!:lachen: Its nice to know Im not alone.:yep:

I mostly look at hair commercials. I have lots of indian hair commercials.

lilsparkle825

*Muffin*

I guess if I want to see more results I've got to contribute some, right? I like these people for these reasons:

AndreasChoice:Because she just started her hair growing journey 5 months ago and she's in the process of learning what is good and not good for her hair. You kind of feel like your going through the journey with her

Macheriehair: Because I love Macherieamour's hair and she gives great tutorials.

KISSeventyseven: I'm not sure if that's the exact way she spells it, but I love Traycee's hair because it's so thick and long and gives good styling tutorials.