What Are Some Popular Hair Tools And Which Ones Are Worth The Tag?

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
OMG!!! I’m glad you’re ok!
And I was sitting there being idiotic because my burns weren’t “that bad.” I’m glad it didn’t take a bad injury for me to wake up. Cause it easily could’ve been a disaster!
Do you know exactly how it happened?

@kxlot79, yes - I blogged about it here. The water basin holding the condensed water overflowed onto my shoulder. I contacted the vendor and he gave some half baked apology.

Fine 4s

I don't remember which thread I read this in but there isn't a smaller version being worked on. I called the company and they said that a couple of people called with the same information but it is false. What they are working on is a Rev Air that will be available in the UK, same exact item just with different voltage.

There you have it.

niknakmac

Still love and use my pibbs dryer that is 10 years old and still working fabulously. My Sedu flat iron was well worth the investment. I love it so much more than my Chi. In fact I stopped using the chi flat iron after I got the Sedu. The Sedu seems to really make my flat rion last until next wash day.

Last edited:

MizzBFly

We all know about the RevAir and I finally purchased today
FHI, CHI and EAP flat irons
Do folks still use Q-Redew and Huetiful hair steamer?
Curlformers
And now Dyson is all up on it with the hair wrap or dryer

Anything new price tag aside?
Q-Redew is bae, great detangleling and substitute for the spray bottle. Excellent stretch similar to a blow dry
Wet brush- great for y 4c hair in the shower