What are the best UNDERRATED products of '08?

AtlantaJJ

Ooh just what I need to feed the inner PJ in me.

I have 2 contributions- Abba Kukui nut body cream

This is a body cream, that I use as a moisturizer- it KEEPS my hair moisturized and it smells delicious- the ingredients are the bomb- this has been a great way to incorporate aloe vera into my regimen

ingredients:
Purified water, certified organic aloe barbadenis leaf juice, caprylic/capric triglyceride, safflower seed oil, stearic acid, vegetably glycerin, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl alcohol, shea butter, polysorbate 60, dimethicone, extracts of kukui seed, vanilla fruit, cucumber fruit, arnica montana flower and anacylus pyrethrum root, kukui seed oil, macadamia seed oil, cocoa seed butter, beta carotene, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexyglycerin, potassium, sorbate, vitamin e, carbomer, caramel and fragrance

the 2nd product Is Donna Marie Goddess Growth Remedy- I have never smelled a better smelling oil, infused with horsetail, nettle, etc. This oil feels like silk on my scalp.

I am going to stay pushing these 2 products- they are awesome, and have made my hair so much better.
Girl, you are going to make me try both of those...Where did you get the oil?? Horsetail and Nettle are wonderful for the scalp!! :up:

Your hair is looking great girl!

Esq.2B

Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil Cholesterol.
L-Cysteine supplements.
Adore hair rinse in Black Velvet. (Beats the heck out of Jazzing and Clairol Beautiful Collections).
Profectiv Break-Free.

blasiancurlie

i just recently tried SheaMoisture Shea Butter leave-in and love it! i believe its talked about on the hair boards but not too much. it has great ingredients and the price is reasonable compared to other leave-ins i've tried.

ShiShiPooPoo

L'anza Healing Moisture Line...

sooooo underrated it's unbelievable.

My hair has not seen dryness since I started using them and it feels like silk.

kedda0720pooh

I would have to say LaCoupe Orgnx deep treatment. I love it! It smells great amd hold in moisture. For all ladies who use natural products this would great buy.

Tee

• Silk Elements Moisturizer
  • Silk Elements Cholesterol. Tangles don't stand a chance!!
  • Ultra Sheen Creme Satin Pres (One 's') - The best thing in the world to flat iron with.
  • QP Oil Recovery Lotion - I have like 8 bottle in reserve!
  • Organics Texture My Way Curl Keeper. (I will sing my praise about this one later)
  • Hairveda Whipped Gelly - I told you all this is the business!!

Last edited:

Jetblackhair

• Dew Moisturizer by Cathy Howse (great for detangling)
  • Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Finishing Lotion
  • VS High Gloss Styling Creme
  • Grapeseed Oil (a very light oil)

MOROCCANOIL!!! That stuff is incredible! Its an oil made from a tree in Morocco. It strenghtens, conditions, moisturzes, softens, and detangles like a dream! I think it's way better than CHI SI. It's an oil but it's not oily. It instantly soaks into your hair. And it also cuts down on the drying time in some strange way, it seems like it pushes the water into your hair because after you put it on you hair you notice that it's suddenly less damp. Strange but great.

it looks like a serum with oil added to it to me.

Moroccanoil Oil Treatment Ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Butylphenyl, MethylPropional, Argania Spinoza Kernal Oil (Aragan Oil), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Fragrance Supplement, D&C Yellow-11, D&C Red-17, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

Auburn

MOROCCANOIL!!! That stuff is incredible! Its an oil made from a tree in Morocco. It strenghtens, conditions, moisturzes, softens, and detangles like a dream! I think it's way better than CHI SI. It's an oil but it's not oily. It instantly soaks into your hair. And it also cuts down on the drying time in some strange way, it seems like it pushes the water into your hair because after you put it on you hair you notice that it's suddenly less damp. Strange but great.

Oh shoot, I might have to try this :scratchch

Auburn

Ive been raving about this! Long Aid Activator Gel for extra dry hair.
I use it on my hair like a curly pudding and it leaves my curls soft, defined, super shiny, & moist no matter HOW much I use. This is my DREAM product.

Joico is my husband, Aussie is my wife, & long aid is now MY BOYFRIEND!

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
GVP Cond. balm :grin: I loves it, I now have like 6 bottles of this stuff, hey Sally's had a sale ok back off me. :lachen:

omnipadme

Underated-
Vatika coconut oil. My hair was instantly transformed from day 1, but it may be too heavy for fully-relaxed heads. Its also cheap:yep:

Lucky's Mom

I would say that Maxius Beyond Straight is my undrerrated product.

I love this stuff.... I use it when I flat iron....

Stepiphanie

Ojon Hydrating Thickening Con, great protein con,leaves my hair soft, stops breakage,no need to add anything to it! I also love the leave in