What are the best UNDERRATED products of '08?

Barbara

Princess
WonderGro Shea Butter Pomade (Mega moisture) - $4.99 for a large jar!

Quality products at an inexpensive price is what's needed during these tough :wallbash: economic times.

Last edited:

Lava27

• Dew Moisturizer by Cathy Howse (great for detangling)
  • Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Finishing Lotion
  • VS High Gloss Styling Creme
  • Grapeseed Oil (a very light oil)

Whoo hoo! Grapeseed rocks...so far it leaves my hair softer than coconut oil...love it!

CASTOR OIL ALL THE WAY!!

Yes sir! This is my new "healthy gel"! Thank you ladies SO much for putting me on to this, because I NEVER would have thought to just up and put some Castor (for when your sick or constipated) Oil up on my head. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

This has gotten me in the slickback bun that I used to use tons of gel (Drying) and water to get. Now I got the slickback plus the moisture that my hair so desperately needs!! :grin:

and I have to add....Elasta QP CREME CONDITIONING SHAMPOO! :lick: I feel like I'm alone on an island here, but it really feels like CON yet a bit lighter and less build up feel, but NEVER A tangle with this one. And only $3.99...amazing! Now I just have to find it in bigger than a 8 oz bottle. So glad I found " my shampoo". Just need to find a moisturizing clarifier, and I'm GOOD on shampoos forever!

pear

L'anza Healing Moisture Line...

sooooo underrated it's unbelievable.

My hair has not seen dryness since I started using them and it feels like silk.

Tell me more? I looked up the ingredients on this line and I liked what I saw.

Do you use all of the products from this line or just the shampoo and conditioner? Your hair looks great BTW.

Does anyone else currently use this line.

Eisani

I first bought in '08, gave it away, then repurchased....Roux Mendex Hair Repair Treatment. If you're battling breakage, especially transitioners, pick up a bottle. This stuff DEADED my breakage and is a staple.

CokoQt

Everything by Garnier Fructis, but especially the smoothing milk and the 3 minute deep conditioners

Cosigning on this one. The Smoothing Milk and masks make my hair so soft and smooth with a nice shine. I also love the Sleek and Shine Anti Frizz Serum. The Smoothing Milk and serum are now staples in my regimen for air drying.

Extremus

Silk Elements Relaxer- lye :look:....If I could, I would use this as a DC. It's that moisturizing!

Aussie Deeeeep 3 Min Miracle

Aphogee Provitamin Leave-In Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer

chebaby

carols daughter.
i dont care what nobody say her sh!t is the truth lol. her black vanilla smoothie and shampoo, tui shampoo, hair balm and healthy hair butter are amazing. i have been on protein hard lately cause i realized i loved protein and then decided to use carols daughter and my hair has been on cloud nine ever since. i should have never stopped using these products but im glad i went back to them.

natstar

Abba color protect conditioner. great for deep conditioning.
Garnier fructis shine wax. Lays down my edges

luckiestdestiny

One of the most underrated products is a filter that gets rid of hard water. It makes the hair super soft, more than any conditioner can do. It also keeps the hair protected. I noticed a 100% difference in the feeling of my hair after getting one.

Junebug D

One of the most underrated products is a filter that gets rid of hard water. It makes the hair super soft, more than any conditioner can do. It also keeps the hair protected. I noticed a 100% difference in the feeling of my hair after getting one.

I am ordering mine TONIGHT! :grin:

bludaydreamr

M.O.P Modern Organic Products. I absolutely love the Extreme Moisture Treatment, C-Hydration Poo, and Conditioner!