What are you currently using as a growth-aid

londonfog

Vitamins, Organix Tea Tree Mint sulfate free poo (Tingly on the scalp), Doo Gro Megathick on my edges, lots of water, & working out.

Wenbev

I use:
orally
chlorella
B12

hair/scalp:
JBCO
Hair Trigger
Bee Mine Serum
Soon to use KeraVada oils

mshoneyfly

how do you ladies like Toji vitamins?

Joli
The bottle says take 2 in the am and 2 at night but when I did that...I got constipated :look: so I stopped for a while. I started back about a week and a half ago. I dont drink as much water as I should. Now I just take one or two a day. This dosage gives me a nice boost of energy.

I compared this to the ingredients in hairfinity and liked this better. I like that you get 120 pills in a bottle and they have most of the supplements Ive learned about on LHCF. In addition to all the reg vits and minerals they have a Proprietary Toji Blend:

MSM, eclipta alba (bhringraj), cysteine (an amino acid that comprises 14% of human hair; increases hair shaft diameter and hair growth density, contains sulfur), saw palmetto extract (DHT blocker), horsetail extract ( 7% silica), methionine (amino acid, contains sulfur, increases blood flow to the scalp), safflower oil, gotu kola extract, bacopa extract, bamboo extract, choline, PABA, inositol, sarsaparilia, ginkgo extract, nettle extract and grape extract...whew!!! That was a mouthful

Honey Bee

Need to drink more water for overall health. My urine is sunshine yellow.

Currently take B vitamins and MSM. Will finish up last MSM tomorrow so only B vitamins and iron during my periods until the B vitamins are gone. Moving to an all over health multivitamin moving forward. Going to try to get nutrients from meals and supplement with one multivitamins daily.

Thinking of the Rainbow Light Women's One Multivitamin. Has anyone used it before?
Ogoma, I've been taking it for years (when I remember :look:), mom too. If you think your pee is yellow now, this stuff makes it NEON. :lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@itismehmmkay

I'll pull out my M-T every once in a while and do about 2-3 weeks on and a month off. I also liked it as a Protein DC'er (under dryer no plastic cap)

I use(d) it straight on scalp and but after about 2-3 weeks, it makes my scalp tender.

The Sulfur ones, I find them to be a bit drying after a while.

I'll go in hard 2-3 weeks (consistently) and then take a month or so off.

So, I just rotate basically everything I have in my Stash labeled as some sort of "Growth Aide" as I see fit. Same with Oils & Pomades.

Iluvsmuhgrass

I have been seriously slacking in this department. I haven't used these products in at least 2-3 weeks.

I've been using:
NJoys Essential Growth Oil
Farasue's Gardens Hair Fertilizer

NJoys works but sometimes my nose is super sensitive and I can smell the sulfur. When it's not, I'm not bothered at all.

With Farasue's Garden, there are only two ingredients. Grapeseed oil and rosemary essential oil. It started out great, then I began to get dandruff when I applied too often (which I NEVER get) so this is a twice a week if that type of product. I love that it doesn't stink. It's helped my edges. :yep:

ail221

When I apply JBCO I dampen my hair first by either steaming it or spraying my hair with warm water then spraying in a mixture of JBCO with Coconut oil.

Petite One

Anybody using Ovation (OCT) or Mega-tek anymore?

I'd like to know this too? I put some mega-tek in my Amazon shopping cart and have been eyeing it all week, trying to decide if I want to purchase it.

On the other hand, I've been doing the mustard masks lately and they seem to be working... so why fix what isn't broken.

caribeandiva

Human being
I drink lots of water and do the inversion method. I plan to add a good daily multivitamin and a hair vitamin for overall health and energy.

mscocopuff

I am currently using a mix of MTG, JBCO, and a few drops of myrrh as my growth aid. I apply it every other night and put it in a color applicator bottle for easy application.

Sent from Cat's iPhone using LHCF

BraunSugar

Oral:
MSM

I take a multivitamin and iron, but not for the purpose of boosting hair growth. The MSM is definitely working for me.

kurlllz

I take the 30 day beauty secret b/c it has a small amount of biotin and the other amount of biotin in my multi makes the amount good for me...can't take too much of that stuff. I also take silica and msm.