What are you doing with your hair this weekend??

Lindy

I have an entire weekend to myself
clap.gif
(first time in YEARS!!!) w/o my BF or my daughter, so I'm declaring tomorrow (Sat.) night officially as hair night.
smile.gif

I'm going to do THE WORKS... hot oil treatment, protein, deep condition... I may even do a rollerset but haven't decided on that yet...

Anybody else got a "hot date with their hair" this weekend??
grin.gif

nothing special....It will be covered as usual......i am scheduled for a wash and treatment next week.....
smile.gif
smile.gif

I do
smile.gif
! My son is leaving tomorrow for the summer, and after I take him to the airport, I am going to come home, do a pre-poo treatment, wash, deep condition, surge, oil, and put my hair in a protective style, and go back to sleep. This is me and my hair tomorrow>>
dinner.gif
!

Hmm...I should probably not be this excited
dork.gif
. Oh well, I don't care. It's on!
dance7.gif

I can rest this weekend without doing anything to my hair since I just got it done on Wednesday
smile.gif
I think I'll buy myself something speical at that mall
scratchchin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
JenniferMD said:
I think I'll buy myself something speical at that mall
scratchchin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, while you wait for that phone call, right??
wink.gif

I am going to rollerset tonight but that may prove difficult as my nine month old niece is coming over to stay, I admire you mummys, my sisters hair is jacked up big time, she doesnt like to listen, her excuse is that she has a husband and child, but if you guys can do it, so can she!!

i'm shampooing tonight... then i'm gonna airdrying again. I know last week i said airdrying was Aight.....but i'm just bored and i dont have it in me to turn on my blow dryer--- too damn hot as it is -- jainygirl

it's the rainy season so I won't be doing anything really special.

I'd like to do a hot oil treatment with Hot Six Oil (Earl), Clarify with vinegar, then use Miss Key 10 en 1 as a protein Treatment
smile.gif
Then i'll do my usual bun thing.

Shampoo
ACV Rinse
Condition (Mixed w/Hot Oil Treatment)
Leave-In Conditioner
and so on.....

I'm sure I'll try one of my new products out.
grin.gif

I have plans for my hair this weekend! I am going to shampoo (I haven't in a couple of weeks) and maybe even deep condition! Then I'm going to blowdry first and flat iron my hair. I am hoping by blowdrying first, I will eliminate some of my waves and won't need as much heat from my flatiron. If I didn't have plans tonite, I'd be doing my hair tonite!!

Well, I've changed my mind.

Tomorrow a.m. I'm going to do a conditioner wash and then do a wash 'n go (for the first time this year!!-- gotta practice for my cruise in 2 weeks!!
smile.gif
) and then head to the mall.

I've decided to do "the works" on Sunday instead... I'm even going to do a Colourshines rinse (Honey Wheat) on my hair, and I'm going to rollerset it. I sure hope it comes out decent cuz next weekend is my BF's family reunion and I can't go there with crazy looking haircolor!!
crazy.gif
Actually the Honey Wheat may not do a thing to my haircolor except (hopefully) make my hair shiny.
ohwell.gif

<font color="purple">Tonight: Mist hair, apply coconut milk mixture to the ends, and pull in ponytail with ends tucked.

Tomorrow: CO wash, apply above mixture with serum as a leave-in, airdry, and wear hair braided. I have no special plans, but I'm giving my hair a needed rest for the summer.
sleeping.gif
</font>

Tomorrow is my usual wash day, so I'm going to:

do a pre treatment with evoo, virgin coconut oil, and honey.
Clarify w/Suave Milk&amp;Honey shampoo w/baking soda
Shampoo w/Kenra Moisturizing shampoo (I just bought it and I'm excited!!)
Condition w/Kenra moisturizing conditioner
Deep condition w/Kenra emolient conditioner treatment
Kenra leave-in conditioner
moisurize w/virgin coconut oil

Hey ladies,
I just put some pics of my attempt at a wet 'n wavy in my May-August album if anyone wants to check em out!
grin.gif
I'll also be posting more later after it dries totally
crazy.gif
. I'm not too sure about this wash 'n go thing...
look.gif
I'm going to the mall now... Let's see how many strange looks I get!!
laugh.gif

Lindy, your pics look great. You should do the wet 'n wavy more often!
smile.gif

Im getting a relaxer tomorrow and coloring my hair with Clairol Beautiful Collection black. I don't know what style I want to get. I might just blowdry it straight, two braids, or a bun with added hair to it.

[ QUOTE ]
JenniferMD said:
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree Lindy!
smile.gif
And I look forward to your pics with this style completely dry (as you mentioned).

I've already washed and conditioned and airdried my hair. I'm wearing my new braided style this weekend.

[ QUOTE ]
Isis said:
[ QUOTE ]
JenniferMD said:
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree Lindy!
smile.gif
And I look forward to your pics with this style completely dry (as you mentioned).

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks ladies, but I don't think it came out that great!!
nono.gif
I really much prefer the look of a twist-out - but I will do the wet 'n wavy on my vacation (cruise) since everyone else will be walking around with wet and crazy looking hair anyway... I'll fit right in!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

P.S. The dry pics are posted.
crazy.gif

I already did my "treatment" today.
bath.gif
Before shampooing, I treated my hair with my hair smoothie of my left over avocado butter, some of my cocoa butter, and about 1/2 a cup of olive oil. Since I'm having dandruff issues, I shampooed with Denorex shampoo and then put in a whole bunch of Paul Mitchell The Detangler ... I finished up by putting my in a bun after putting some Aveda Elixir in my hair and following up with a dab of Carol's Daughter Some of Marguerite's Magic.
smile.gif
I put my hair up in a bun and let it air dry.

Back