What are you reading?

sithembile

I've just seen the book club poll on the OT forum and I was wondering what books you are reading now. I read a lot of Christian literature since I'm a new Christian. I'm currently reading Radical holiness - Pete Guilbert and I'm about to start Battlefield of the Mind - Joyce Meyer.

pebbles

Excellent! I'm currently reading 'More night whispers" by Jennie Afman Dimkoff. It's a great read because it gives you a new view of some bible stories in that it litterally makes the characters relate to you. It's great for new and old Christians.

On the side, I'm going to start a thread or threads soon entitled "Christianity 101" and my hope is that I can help the new members of the Kingdom stay excited and focused in their walk with Jesus. Give me a few days to think of a format of how best to go about it. :)

BLESSED1

I'm reading my latest "Our Daily Bread", I've been carrying it around with me for the last few weeks :yep:

BlkHoneyLuv2U

Sassy, Single and Satisfied, by Michelle McKinney Hammond. I also reading How to be Blessed and Highly Favored by the same author I take turns.

sithembile

pebbles said:
Excellent! I'm currently reading 'More night whispers" by Jennie Afman Dimkoff. It's a great read because it gives you a new view of some bible stories in that it litterally makes the characters relate to you. It's great for new and old Christians.

On the side, I'm going to start a thread or threads soon entitled "Christianity 101" and my hope is that I can help the new members of the Kingdom stay excited and focused in their walk with Jesus. Give me a few days to think of a format of how best to go about it. :)

Thats a great idea Pebbles, can't wait to see it!