What Are Your Hair Plans???

NikkiQ

Hey Ladies!!! :wave:

I know I've been slacking on my weekly hair plans thread, but I thought this would be MUCH easier...a thread without certain dates so we can post any day we get an idea to try out a new style or even our every hair routines. I know some of us don't stick with our usual schedules and things change so weekend wash days don't happen for everyone :yep:

Soooooooo....whatchu doin' to yo' head??? :lol:

I plan on finishing up the last little section of twists I have even though I have to take them out for a photo shoot on Wednesday (boo!!!). Used up all of my poor Bee Mine Curly Butter and moved onto the Cantu Shea Butter.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I plan on relaxing and trimming this wknd. I'm doing a rinse and flat iron too or maybe I'll just roller set.

Sent from my Zio

Rae81

im thinking about cutting my hair back to sl or just a lil below. i liked my hair at that length

*C00KIE*

I am currently in a sew-in, which will be taken out July 3rd (that will make it a full 2 months) for my new do, corn-rowed into a BIG, high bun, July 4th (which will be taken out August 30th, in prepare for another 2 month sew-in). I will do deep conditioning/ayurveda treatments, between hair dos and keep hair moisturized with Taliah Waajid, great detangler

ManeStreet

Gettin my first weave ever! Very excited. I hope it comes out looking right. Appt is in a few hours. Also hoping the person doesn't act weird like she doesn't know how to do it because my own hair is thick, natural and kinda long... We'll see. I bought hair that looks 3c. It should blend well with my hair.

faithVA

I'm doing a treatment with the Zen Detox clay now (and giving myself a facial at the same time - love it.)

Then I am going to try plopping. Going to apply a version of the Kimmay Tube leave in, some Khemistry Gel and put on the t-shirt. It's getting late already so I will probably wear the t-shirt until the morning. I don't have high hopes for it. But fortunately Sunday is my usual day to twist my hair up so at least it will be ready to go.

loved

relax, black dye in 2 weeks, dust the ends - use heat for styling 4th of july weekend

take pics after relaxer for hhj pics for comparison in Dec. 2011

weave August through mid October for half marathon training

Postpartum shedding has stopped but my edges are still suffering the effects of it.

Last edited:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Didn't get to do anything up thread, my NG barked at the comb and I realized I need to DC to get through this w/o causing extra stress. So I DC w/Humectress mixed w/grapeseed and argan oil.

Sent from my Zio