What Did You Do To Your hair Today?: Daily Hair Regimens

jewel

Nothing really other than a small scalp massage. Right now my hair is in a bun and pulled back. It's just one of those lazy days!

EishBuhgeish

Today was my wash day and its the first wash since my relaxer so I:

* Clarified with Pantene Daily Clarifiying
* Nexxus Emergencee Treatment
* Poo'ed with KC Hydrating and Detangling
* Cond with KC Humeco w/ olive oil (heat capped for 30mins)
* Detangled with NTM Smooth Shine Anti-Frizz Cream
* Sealed with WGO and put in ponytail and airdried.

I think Ill take it and flat iron, bump ends and wrap it tomorrow.

MissB

I have been wearing a bun for the last few days. Decided to style my hair for church today:

AM:

Oiled scalp with Keracare High Sheen Glossifer
Applied Phytospecific Beauty Styling Cream to ends
Curled Hair with Chi Curling Iron
Finger Combed
Sprayed Design Essentials Reflections Spray

PM

Apply Mizani Night Time Treatment
Roll hair with Hype Hair Satin Rollers

pistachio

AM: Apply gel to baby hair

PM: Wash with NT, deep-condition with RHCST, condition with NH, Blow-dry with Jo oil and coconut oil, put hair into ponytail soak it with oil, and put the baggie on over the ponytail. The End:)

macherieamour

AM - undo wrap,comb with wide tooth and go

PM - Separate hair in two sections, apply Keracare Conditioning Creme Headdress, use boar bristle brush to distribute oils from scalp to ends, wrap with wide tooth comb and/or paddle brush and spray with Keracare oil sheen

AlliCat

Applied surge to scalp and took biotin. My hair feels moisturized so no need to do that. my crown area is still damp from washing last night so I'm air drying with it all hanging loose

blessedandlucky

typically - decide whether to bun or use caruso steam rollers for soft waves

at night, spritz with jane carter revitalizing leave-in conditioner and seal with jane carter nourish and shine (as needed)

before bed, comb through to ensure no tangles in the am. put on scarf and go to bed.

tenjoy

Washed with Suave Professional Damage Care and Conditioned with Suave Professional Humectant :love:

*CherryPie*

Separated my braids (in the front) and finger coils (in the back), and went on my way.

Yesterday, I clarified, deep conditioned, and moisturised so I didn't have to do anything to my hair today.

LushLox

I will be:-

Washing with Damage Remedy Poo
Steaming with Alfaparf Illuminating mask
Pureology Leave in and Orofluido oil
Setting on largeish rollers
Wrap hair, apply scarf

growingbrown

Washed with tresemme moisture rich and aveda sap moss conditioner
Conditioned with AO HSR
Leave in w/kimmaytube leave in
Pay into a pony tail and braided it up

I played in my hair but couldn't do nothing else with it. I'm cutting these nails next week! I can't braid!

Sent from my PG06100 using Long Hair Care Forum App

MegB29203

I just put some castor oil on my fingers and undid these 4 braids in my hair, and voila --> braidout. (see my fotki for pix :)

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Dry DC: oil blend in roots, AVG, Joico reconstuctor, Joico intense hydrator, Giovanni Deeper moisture conditioner, avocado, olive and wheat germ oil.

Clarifying lather, moisture lather, Elucence MB condish, cold ACV rinse w/ rosemary oil

Spritz w/ SAA, water & lavender oil roots and hair

Leave in -Beauty without cruelty condish, Nioxin Bliss, Gleau oil blend

Air dry w/ scarf

Vashti

Today is wash day for me!

I'll cowash with Suave Naturals coconut conditioner then deep condition with Queen Helene Cholesterol Conditioner for about 30 min. Rinse and add a little Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie then oil my scalp and hair with my castor/olive oil mixture and then put my hair in twists. Right before bed I'll wrap with a silk scarf.

Imani

Nothing yet. Most of my hair is in plaits. Will spray them with water, then rub in some moisturizer, and seal w/some oil.

AlliCat

shampooed with aveeno baby shampoo
Conditioned with L'oreal nutri-gloss shampoo for volume and shine
(both of which are my sisters products)

then leave-in: CHI keratin mist
Now air drying with scarf method

bride91501

Tuesday = DC day

-Co-washed with V05 Clarifying Conditioner
-Aphogee 2M Reconstructor (10 minutes)
-DC w/Lustrasilk mixed with ceramide oils and glycerin (1 hour)
-ACV rinse
-Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner leave-in & seal with WGO/castor oil mix

choctaw

untwisted bantu knots, sprayed hair with spritz (Giovanni SAS conditioner, distilled water, castor oil) and fluffed into chunky fro. perfect hair for rainy day.

chelseatiara

oiled scalp with grapeseed oil and sealed ends with VO5 moisture milks and grapeseed oil...then wrapped hair and put on my sassy swag wrap :) very simple...

keysha4515

Shampooed with Nature's Gate shampoo, co-washed with Suave Naturals conditioner, did a wash n go with Herbal Essence Totally Twisted conditioner, sealed with castor and coconut oil mixed and EcoStyler gel. Air dryed hair. Only took me 20 minutes.

Tiye

Put on silk scarf. Cover silk scarf with head wrap. Go.

Hair's acting ornery this week so I'm ignoring it. Will probably do a bentonite clay treatment on the weekend. That should help.