What do u think about this Fusion kit?

SohoHair

:ohwell: , I fear we may not be able to keep you away from the fusion! I had the keratin fusion done to my hair by a professional, and it totally ate up my hair. I really really really REALLY don't reccomend fusion extensions especially if you are trying to grow your hair, but maybe someone who has used one of these kits can help.

MissFallon

I know I shouldn't do it but I want to so much. Curiosity is going to kill my hair, I just know it. I have to cut it anyway so I figure I should get the Fusion bug out of my system so I can move on towards keeping my natural hair in its best conditon without any setbacks.

SohoHair

I would also just like to add that in addition to not conditoning your hair immediately after the fusion process, it is also not reccomended for you to condition often and to almost never deep condition.:naughty: Conditioners soften the keratin bond (particularly protein conditoners) and make it more likely for the attatchment to show or for the bond to degrade and fall out. It's pretty difficuly to maintain a healthy regimen without proper conditioning (at least I think so).:perplexed

I totally understand your curiousity and hey, at the end of the day it is your hair, and hair will grow no matter how mean you are to it .:lol: I just want you to be armed with all the info about fusion.:yep:

MissFallon

Aww man I really wanted to get it but now that I've come to my senses I wont because I realize that it will hurt my hair in the long run.:ohwell:

TowsonGirl

Miss Fallon, please dont do it. Dont mess up your purty lil head:) . I have heard nothing but bad things about fusion. WHy dont you get a sew-in instead?

prettypuff1

girl i thought about getting one of those kits........NOOOO DONT DO IT... it will kill y our hair.. if you must.. get microlinks, they are better for our hair because it is a ring that attaches to the hair instead of a keratin tip