What do y'all do with your hair during romantic moments?

LadyRaider

but can you start off with it out for him to play in. make sure you keep a hair tie on your wrist. then when you start getting down to do da dirty dirty, roll on top and pull it in a high pony/messy bun real slow like, while you're looking down at him. so he can watch...

I saw this "movie." :blush::look:

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
satin pillow case.

keep scarf under the pillow or in your purse at the bedside. i put would put it on in the middle of the night when i wake up at some point and take it off early in the morning. half the night tied up is better than none of the night. (no pun intended) :)

keep glycerin and rosewater spritz and some olive oil at his house or in the bathroom cabinet, or in my purse....whereva. for post-action detangling, moisturizing and sealing.

hair scrunchies to put hair in high bun or two ponytails to sleep in.

mimi73

My DH hates my scarf and satin cap, he prefers to play in my hair but he pulls on it and I try and explain why he can't do that but it doesn't help. He hates when I tie my hair up and say's "can you please take the hat off." Afterwards my hair is a hot mess!!

Same here.

I used to do scarves religiously when I was single but he does not like them AT all. I just do a high bun and two Goody hairbands.

Besides, hair is the least thing I'm worried about when I'm getting some :lol:.

InBloom

In my new-growth
Let it free lol. Guys like after sex hair. I taught him how to check for breakage vs shedding so sometimes he will say afterwards "babe we should do blah blah blah next time cuz I see some breakage"

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Wow, your guy is TRAINED. I luv it!

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I don't wear a headscarf to bed, so I just let my hair be free. My hair is a big puff anyway, so the only difference is that my hair is smushed after coloring.