What Does This Mean?

preciouzone

Have you ever had a dream come true?

I had something happen to me about 3 years ago where I had a very vivid dream and I woke up and recalled EVERYTHING. The next day while at work ( and this is where I was in the dream as well )... the very same sequence down to the very detail that I saw in my dream happened just as I saw it. This event was the most memorable one... I am sure I've had several occurrences such as this one.

Has this ever happen to anyone and what does this mean?

Last edited:

PinkPebbles

Yes....:yep:. On many occassions I dreamt things to prepare me for what is ahead. Others were symbolic or warnings for me to pray about a particular situation and or take action.

Normally when I have dreams like this God is trying to get my attention.

queen928

I have dreams like this alot but it frustrates me most times because I can't always remember the dream. Then when something happens it feels like deja vu to me.

preciouzone

Thanks PinkPebbles,

It's good to know that I am not the only one. I keep thinking back to how this happened. This particular dream caused me to take action and I was rewarded for it ( being obedient is what I call it looking back ).

I try not to think about another dream that I had and within the same week I was approached by another member at my church that had the same exact dream that I had. I was totally freaked out about that. But all I did was pray about the dream. Still don't know what it means but I submitted all of it to God.

Yes....:yep:. On many occassions I dreamt things to prepare me for what is ahead. Others were symbolic or warnings for me to pray about a particular situation and or take action.

preciouzone

Lol, I get those deja vu moments too. Whenever I wake up and know that I had a dream... I just lay still with my eyes closed and try to recover a little bit of it and then slowly the rest comes to me. It is frustrating to not remember a dream or all of it. And I also know if the dream was good or bad by my mood when I wake up. For example, if I had a dream that was favorable, I would wake up smiling.

I have dreams like this alot but it frustrates me most times because I can't always remember the dream. Then when something happens it feels like deja vu to me.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Sounds like you have a gift, preciouszone :yep:

I can hardly remember my dreams, except when it involves some sort of admonition, then I wake up real quick. lol

Crown

Yes! A warning about a situation or a future event. But those dreams can be so painful (spiritually). Prayer, prayer.

preciouzone

Yes, I am reviving an old thread I started last year... Just wanted
to get more insight to find out has this ever happened to anyone else?