What does you hair look and feel like?

katblack

With you bestest effort, describe what your hair feels and look like. Like along the lines of:
it feels soft and when I run my hand down wet strands it is silky, thready, wiry, etc.
What does it look like how does the light capture it and how do you feel about it? What does it sound like?:lol:
Let's get personal about our hair:lick:

Nonie

Not sure if I'd call it my bestest effort, since I'm too lazy and have a KISS regimen. But I like how my hair feels almost all the time. I love how it looks when freshly washed and left to drip dry in twists...or when I try a new do and it turns out nicely to my surprise, even if sometimes it's not the look I was going for. And I love how it looks when SCurled and combed into a 'fro. Looks like wool and nothing special to most, I'm sure, but I usually can't get over myself when I actually put aside my lazy cloak and wear a puff. I try to stay modest but if truf be told, y'all can't tell me nuffin when I've got my coils combed out...my hair all did!

ETA: I said a lot of nothing about how it looks and feels eh? LMAO It feels like soft cotton most of the time. When SCurled, it feels soft but moist without being sticky. If not braided, it's coily. If braided it takes an undefined shape.

Last edited:

newme2003

With you bestest effort, describe what your hair feels and look like. Like along the lines of:
it feels soft and when I run my hand down wet strands it is silky, thready, wiry, etc.
What does it look like how does the light capture it and how do you feel about it? What does it sound like?:lol:
Let's get personal about our hair:lick:

A good brand of cotton - spongy and soft. I love playing in it. Love to feel the curls. It looks wavy and shiny when the light hits it. It also feels like silk when wet but that's only with a LOT of conditioner in it - I don't run anything through my hair if its just wet without products so can't say for sure.

Evolving78

like a soft, spongy, spiky, reef?lol
my hair feels soft, and thick. like i can touch it and leave a hand print in it! LOL!

it is very coily, like how John Legend's hair looks. it looks like a bunch of small pen springs.

Last edited:

PerplexingComplex

I'll go for the shrunken state for my description

Feels: Like a sponge wrapped in cotton
Looks: From far away, exactly how it feels. Up close, there's little curls everywhere
Sounds: silent, lol