What Happened To Silk Dreams?

Aggie

Yes the business has been closed for a while now. I can't say for sure why though...Maybe someone else will chime in soon.

sparkle25

@sparkle25 @Aggie
Yes, last I heard the Owner was working on her Ph.D and took some time to focus on her studies and other interests.

I have x2 16oz bottles of Destination Hydration I've been "saving" but I better use them before the go bad. Can't hold on to it forever.

Sad! For me. Good for her though ❤️Anything similar? I’m just trying to buy a bunch of stuff so my mom can ship it all Australia in one box. Saves on shipping

sparkle25

I don't know about similar but I'd try Annabelle's Perfect Blend, Naturelle Grow and Shescentit.com for great choices.

Thank you. ☺️ I’ve tried pretty much everything everyone on the form has lol. I’ve been here for ages being a product junkie due to the influence of those I shall not name lol... but after my Komaza hair analysis I know why most products haven’t worked for me, and those that have worked for me make total sense, so now I shop by ingredients only. However it’s a good idea to revisit those 3 you mentioned for my daughter who is fortunate enough not to have my hair :)