what happened to the no heat straight plates thread ckw and launch?

IMFOCSD

knbradley I'm so excited and happy for you! I skimmed through this thread and was kind of disappointed at some of the posters. Seems like a lot posters were being pushy and impatient not considering the fact how hectic things must have been for you which could have been a reason why you weren't updating, responding to inboxes, questions, etc. I understand everyones excitement but i feel people should be a little more understanding. I read posts going from positive to kinda negative as soon as you couldn't move when people wanted you to.

But anyway congratulations!! I know you are super excited!

knbradley

knbradley I'm so excited and happy for you! I skimmed through this thread and was kind of disappointed at some of the posters. Seems like a lot posters were being pushy and impatient not considering the fact how hectic things must have been for you which could have been a reason why you weren't updating, responding to inboxes, questions, etc. I understand everyones excitement but i feel people should be a little more understanding. I read posts going from positive to kinda negative as soon as you couldn't move when people wanted you to. But anyway congratulations!! I know you are super excited!

Thank you so much friend!!! It's been a journey but I am starting to see the light finally....wheeeew!!! I understand and I don't take it personally because I would be anxious too to see what's going on with the product because their are a lot of scammers out there. I just want to make my CWK sisters proud and show the would that when #CWKGIRLSUNITE.... Nothing can stop us!!! Much love!!!

CWK Plates- Straighten Hair Without Heat-http://youtu.be/CJlTt02SUis

knbradley

Thank you to all of the ladies who backed this project on kickstarter!!! The colors are correct... The plates look sleek and sturdy .... A few more test and then we will be ready to go!!! Look at the samples that are coming my way soon for testing. I could not have done this without my CWK sister and supporters!!! Thanks you, thank you, thank you !!!! I cannot say it enough :) #cwkgirlsunited

Attachments

• image-324618839.jpg
    image-324618839.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 174
  • image-851099149.jpg
    image-851099149.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 157
  • image-4211205681.jpg
    image-4211205681.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 144
  • image-3465264061.jpg
    image-3465264061.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 144

4HisGlory

This thread was right on time. It was wash day for my girls today and the oldest(5) always wants her hair straight. I always tell her no. I've only blown her hair out twice and I don't want to damage it. I was just thinking I needed to dig up this video that I saw in my Facebook feed. This
seems to be a much healthier way to stretch the hair.

Sorry, I haven't read the whole thread. Are the straight plated available for purchase now?

Channy31

Thank you to all of the ladies who backed this project on kickstarter!!! The colors are correct... The plates look sleek and sturdy .... A few more test and then we will be ready to go!!! Look at the samples that are coming my way soon for testing. I could not have done this without my CWK sister and supporters!!! Thanks you, thank you, thank you !!!! I cannot say it enough :) #cwkgirlsunited

They look fantastic, will they ship to the UK?

Soratachi

I received an email today asking for shipping details on my first account, the other email has yet to receive a shipping details survey.

Yaaayyy it is coming!!!!

Now girls go help fund the PuffCuff project :D

luckiestdestiny

I received an email today asking for shipping details on my first account, the other email has yet to receive a shipping details survey.

Yaaayyy it is coming!!!!

Now girls go help fund the PuffCuff project :D

Thanks for the update. I need to go check to see if my email went in spam because I did not see it. And/or I'll just log into my kickstarter account as I'm sure it's in the email section there if that is the case. Let's get this party started!

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
I received an email today asking for shipping details on my first account, the other email has yet to receive a shipping details survey. Yaaayyy it is coming!!!! Now girls go help fund the PuffCuff project :D

I just just checked my email and saw that too. I'm excited to receive my order and try it out.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Yay got all 3 emails for my shipping! Can't wait. Darn and I'm in the sew in challenge lol. Was supposed to get a sew in soon. But I will use my plates first lol.

Neomorph

I got my email today as well! I am very excited to try out the plates. When I went to get my hair trimmed I told my stylist about the plates and now she's interested in it as well. IF this gets into salons this will be a big deal!

Honey Bee

When I got the email yesterday, I started thinking of all the fun things I could do with them. I'm transitioning now, but as soon as I bc, I wanna use them to stretch my wash n gos. I'm a type 4 but my hair stretches easy. I'm thinking that if I put on my l-i's and stretch to, say, 80% dry, I could do the aucurlsnaturelle method of gel and oil on dry (-ish) hair. Should lead to a stretched, defined, frizz-free wng, no?

faithVA

I received an email but it doesn't say the plates are shipped. It says she will test out the shipment and if things are OK they will ship soon.

virtuenow

I got the email on my second account only...but the link doesn't work. Is it working for you ladies?

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I received an email but it doesn't say the plates are shipped. It says she will test out the shipment and if things are OK they will ship soon.

Mine doesn't say it shipped. It asks for your shipping info. I did get this other email later that you are speaking of as well.

faithVA

I'm sure only a few shipping emails will go out at a time since she has to manually pack them and send them. She seems to be fairly organized though. So if she prepares the boxes like she said she would then I think each week new orders will go out.

luckiestdestiny

I got the email on my second account only...but the link doesn't work. Is it working for you ladies?
@virturenow I found my email and it worked for me. I even received a confirmation that the information was received. Try logging into your account and going to messages to see if it's in there too (at kickstarter) and maybe you can enter it in that way.

virtuenow

@virturenow I found my email and it worked for me. I even received a confirmation that the information was received. Try logging into your account and going to messages to see if it's in there too (at kickstarter) and maybe you can enter it in that way.

Thanks, that did the trick.

virtuenow

I haven't received an email :( I hope I'm not the only person experiencing this.

No, I didn't receive an email on my first package-- and I was in the top 10 orders. I thought shipping was supposed to be in the order the pledges were received (first come, first serve).

Ogoma

I got a similar email. Maybe she is missing some addresses and is just confirming those ones. I thought everything would be shipping from the factory. I am anxious to get mine and try it out. The colors look good.

LBoogie85

I haven't received an email :( I hope I'm not the only person experiencing this.

I haven't received one either. I emailed her on her site because I haven't received any emails at all. What link are you guys talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF