what happened to the no heat straight plates thread ckw and launch?

luckiestdestiny

LBoogie85 and isawstars

login to your kickstarter account. Perhaps yours went to spam. When you login go to your "messages". If she sent one it would be there also and you can fill out your info from there. When you login click the right corner and under "my stuff (on the left side after you click the corner) you'll see "messages"

Click there to see if a message was sent because it often duplicates in that box in addition to going to your email.

LBoogie85

@LBoogie85 and @isawstars

login to your kickstarter account. Perhaps yours went to spam. When you login go to your "messages". If she sent one it would be there also and you can fill out your info from there. When you login click the right corner and under "my stuff (on the left side after you click the corner) you'll see "messages"

Click there to see if a message was sent because it often duplicates in that box in addition to going to your email.

Thanks luckiestdestiny. I just checked kickstarter and there's nothing there either. I emailed her using the address from her website because I haven't been receiving any emails from her. Hopefully she'll get back to me soon.

isawstars

LBoogie85 and isawstars

Just checked... Nothing in my kickstarter or spam folder.

Misseyl

I responded to an email yesterday asking for my mailing address so I'm assuming it will be shipped out shortly.

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun
Is she responding to any communication? I messaged knbradley through kickstarter and DMed her here but haven't heard anything back. Order was placed months ago and I'm going to be starting locs so I won't be needing these anymore. Is there any way to get a refund? Especially since they haven't been produced or shipped yet and she hit her target

GoldenRule

I got an email requesting my address information about a week ago or so.

Same here. I got mine on the 6th. I think they haven't been mass produced yet...just the prototypes so far. Won't be long now. Foxglove, I'm sure someone will buy them from you. The 2nd go-round won't be for a few months and a lot of folks missed the boat.

make_me_over

A few weeks ago I received an email requesting my shipping address for the 2nd order I placed. I didn't receive anything for the 1st order I placed.

I know some people were saying once they logged into their kickstarter account they saw the address request message in the inbox, but I didn't get that message.

Today I sent Kelechi a message on kickstarter. I gave her my shipping address to make sure I get both orders. I'm guessing we won't have plates until September, but I'm cool with that as long as I get them.

luckiestdestiny

I'm sure only a few shipping emails will go out at a time since she has to manually pack them and send them. She seems to be fairly organized though. So if she prepares the boxes like she said she would then I think each week new orders will go out.
In reference to the original requests via the kickstarter system: YOu can easily send out requests to everyone in each category. It takes like two minutes per reward category (and it sends them to everyone in that reward category meaning for instance if you spendt $40 and 20 other people spent the same, in that reward category she fills in all the questions she wants you to answer and clicks send and it sends it to all 20 people at once. She then moves on to the next category).

I've sent requests before for various film projects on Kickstarter when time to fill those requests and I finished all requests in a manner of fifteen-20 minutes (sending them all out). It doesn't take long at all.

So either: kickstarter had a glitch, they are in the spam, or just need to be individually emailed to those who did not receive them as kickstarter only sends a reward request (through the system) once, for each reward group.

isawstars

I emailed knbradley on kickstarter and Facebook........nothing.

She hasn't even updated her Facebook page. What is going on?

This is my 2nd iffy kickstarter experience. Never again.

Sent from my LG G2 via LHCF app

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun
I emailed knbradley on kickstarter and Facebook........nothing. She hasn't even updated her Facebook page. What is going on? This is my 2nd iffy kickstarter experience. Never again. Sent from my LG G2 via LHCF app

Same. Sad but this really makes me never want to use kick starter again because you're screwed if you're unsatisfied

knbradley

Good morning Investors,

As we work diligently behind the scenes to bring the CWK Straight Plates vision to life, it is important to us that we offer you, our KickStarter investors, continued updates regarding production, shipping, and changes.

At the close of the KickStarter campaign we partnered closely with our manufacturer to review the developmental phases and set an estimated completion date. Based on the work detailed in the outline, we estimated that the process would be completed early to mid August. This initial time frame built in time to create an updated prototype, engineer the molds, and manufacture a sample set for testing and approval. Unfortunately, due to manufacturing and continued testing our shipping date has been pushed back until October. Please remember that this product is a new innovation and entails a lot of trial and error.

To be transparent, the design and results yielded from the first sample set were good, but not CWK Girls great. Developer, Kelechi Bradely, has since then reworked several components of the Straight Plate design that has substantially improved the overall quality and functionality of the plates.
We understand that you have been eagerly anticipating the arrival of your CWK Girls product, and we hate to delay the process any longer; but our number one priority is to ensure that the product is both of high quality and exceeds your expectations.

In the meantime, to honor our commitment to our KickStarter investors, our team has decided to put an halt to all CWK Straight Plate pre-orders in order to solely focus on perfecting our product and getting it into you hands as quickly as possible. The newly designed sample plates are in production and will be shipped to the CWK Girls office for testing. We are hoping that the third time is the charm! For instant updates, and photos regarding our process follow our Instagram page @cwk_girls. Additionally, if you have a change in your shipping address before the estimated shipping date, please email us at [email protected]. Be sure to enter ‘Change of Address’ in the subject line as this will help use easily track the changes as time progresses.

We understand that the process has been long; therefore, if you would like a refund on your investment we will gladly honor your request. You may submit your request within 10 days via Amazon. Please note that we will process the request in the order that they are submitted.

We are beyond grateful for your excitement, understanding, and continued support. You are our first customers and the CWK Girls team is relentlessly working to make certain that your investment is protected.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

The CWK Girls Team

CWK Plates- Straighten Hair Without Heat-http://youtu.be/CJlTt02SUis