What happened to the Off Topic Forum?

Jenaee

It has completely disappeared from the list of forums. Has this happened to anyone else?

Sistaslick

Re: off topic - Houdini?!?!!?

I thought I got banned too.... I was like nooooooooooooooooooo!:lol: Congrats Klb!:lol:

blaqbarb

Missing Boards

Ok...what happened to the Off Topic and Entertainment boards??!! I started going through withdrawal as soon as I saw they weren't listed. I noticed some other changes as well. Is the board being rearranged or something????

prettyinpurple

Me too! Glad it's not just me lol.

I don't see the Ent. one either.

I should be all paid up too, so that shouldn't be the problem.

Dee-Licious

ChocalateDiva said:
I have been thinkin I was going blind. Reading up and down the list....

sheeeit... YOu... then I thought i was on timeout but then I could access PMs do I don't know wHAT is goign on

cocoberry10

Yeah. I just noticed this too. They must be upgrading LHCF. Good thing I didn’t take lunch today. I’m leaving at 4:10:lol:

StLucianSweetie

Im looking for it too!! Im was just in the middle of changing pages in one of the topics about 'what is dating', and it completely disappeared. Im glad Im not the only one it happened too...

prettyinpurple

Re: The Ent. and Off Topic Forum aren't showing up for me.

What y'all done did? Did they have to lock down entire forums? ROFL...

azul11

I experienced the same thing. Thought I was losing my mind for a second. I wonder what may have happened. God bless you all.

Wher eis the Ent and off topic Forum? What's going on here? I thought it was just me too.

sensiblesista

Dang i thought i thought i was banned too!! Did ya'll notice the entertainment forum is missing also!!