What happened to the Off Topic Forum?

neenee280

reallynow said:
Apparently some chick was extoling the virtues of her hair care system and using, well mis-using some LHCF quotes like they were endorsing her system......while her hair and website look like a hot mess at the jump for me some folks complimented her hair only and she tool the quotes and ran with them! Sistas are heated up in there......

[URL="http://shimahair.com/id60.html"]http://shimahair.com/id60.html[/URL]

WOW...is all I could say looking at this...:perplexed I can see why they are heated too!

klb120475

Sequoia said:
Hi all :wave: - OT still isn't up yet? I actually had to do work today cos was so bored. No change a letter or word association or nothing...

I know girl......I miss the LHCF games.:(

Hil84figer

MzLady78 said:
MissScarlett said:
I don't know. It never seemed weird to me that you could develop a relationship/friendship with someone online. It requires a lot of back and forth interaction so get to know a lot about that person.

I think her thing with me is just that in general, I don't go out alot so I spend a lot of time online. But it ain't like I won't leave house cause I'm on here. When I have somewhere to go, I go. When I don't, I bug out on here with ya'll.

That's why I really hope we're able to make this Travel Divas thing work. No one really lives in my area, so it'd be a nice way to finally meet some of you.

What's the TraveL Divas

MissScarlett

reallynow said:
That is a great story! My DH is the same at the bolded, but like you I have a lot going on in my life so most of the meet-ups I can not attend for various reasons, but the first time my schedule works out, I am there, well once I convince DH that no one is going to snatch me up and sell me as a sex slave in Estonia......

My dh was DEAD against it. Him being an attorney, he of course gave me all the drama responses:mad: He kept saying over and over...."this is so un-like you"

"what if she's trying to steal our kids/extort you/bribe you/kill you........The list went on and on:lol:

Now its like she is just like any of my other friends, she was on the "to-call" list he had to make when I had ds#2, he called her like he did any of my other friends with the baby stats.

If I were younger, me and Whipz would be like best friends I know. I"m looking forward to one day meeting her and some of the other ATL ladies.

neenee280

MissScarlett said:
I'm bored too but I"m also too nosey to just LOG OFF and come back:lol:

*off to do some internet shopping*

I am really trying to fight the urge to do that...:perplexed

amazon and hipsandcurves.com, here comes me and my plastic...

reallynow

MissScarlett said:
My dh was DEAD against it. Him being an attorney, he of course gave me all the drama responses:mad: He kept saying over and over...."this is so un-like you"

"what if she's trying to steal our kids/extort you/bribe you/kill you........The list went on and on:lol:

Now its like she is just like any of my other friends, she was on the "to-call" list he had to make when I had ds#2, he called her like he did any of my other friends with the baby stats.

If I were younger, me and Whipz would be like best friends I know. I"m looking forward to one day meeting her and some of the other ATL ladies.

LOL-mmmhmm DH exactly, other than the kids part!!

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Geez, it's only 12:30. I don't know what I'm going to do for the rest of the work day. I swear, this is the longest I've ever been in the Q & A forum.

glamazon386

neenee280 said:
Girl, I believe it. We go through coffee like crazy. I even order back-up coffee for emergency times. And DON'T let the market mess up the order, all h*ll breaks loose.

"WHERE IS MY MULTIGRAIN BREAD?!"

"WHY IS THERE ONLY 3 YOGURTS AND I ASKED FOR FIVE!"

*thats me screaming at the market customer service* :lachen:

Dang y'all have all that at the office? I remember when I used to order supplies at my job in college the most we ever got was coffee, tea and juice. Oh yeah and cookies for cookie day on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.

glamazon386

So umm can we just post our OT stuff here in the Q& A Board? :look: Something popped in my head that I wanted to post this morning while I was ironing my skirt. Then I remember the OT board is MIA. :(

neenee280

bmoreflyygirl said:
Dang y'all have all that at the office? I remember when I used to order supplies at my job in college the most we ever got was coffee, tea and juice. Oh yeah and cookies for cookie day on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.

Yeah girl, we don't play. everyone here is health conscious so I get to order the good stuff. I have to get tons of fruits and veggies. I just took my last count and if I don't get more splenda, there will be a riot!:lachen:

MzLady78

Hil84figer said:
MzLady78 said:
What's the TraveL Divas

It's a group that was started to try to plan meet ups, but in different destination cities. Like we all meet up in MIA for a 3 day weekend or something.

When the OT forum is back up, I'll bump the original thread and the thread with the poll for our first trip for you.

MzLady78

neenee280 said:
Girl, I believe it. We go through coffee like crazy. I even order back-up coffee for emergency times. And DON'T let the market mess up the order, all h*ll breaks loose.

"WHERE IS MY MULTIGRAIN BREAD?!"

"WHY IS THERE ONLY 3 YOGURTS AND I ASKED FOR FIVE!"

*thats me screaming at the market customer service* :lachen:

LOL. Surprisingly I never had to cuss anyone out. I was surprised.

We literally spend hundreds of dollars on coffee alone. It's bananas.

Hil84figer

for real, this is a reality check. Where are we going to vent, tell our stories, hear gossip, , life......***freaking out, okay calming down****

Message to Mods

Hi, good afternoon. I am writing out of concern for the well being of our members. This "temporary" shutdown has really affected us. We just want you to know that we would appreciate if you would expedite maintenance of the site. Thank you have a good day. :)

From a concerned LHCF member who needs to get a life if LHCF is the bulk of her social life.

glamazon386

Hil84figer said:
for real, this is a reality check. Where are we going to vent, tell our stories, hear gossip, , life......***freaking out, okay calming down****

Message to Mods

Hi, good afternoon. I am writing out of concern for the well being of our members. This "temporary" shutdown has really affected us. We just want you to know that we would appreciate if you would expedite maintenance of the site. Thank you have a good day. :)

From a concerned LHCF member who needs to get a life if LHCF is the bulk of her social life.

It's back up y'all!

Hil84figer

MzLady78 said:
Hil84figer said:
It's a group that was started to try to plan meet ups, but in different destination cities. Like we all meet up in MIA for a 3 day weekend or something.

When the OT forum is back up, I'll bump the original thread and the thread with the poll for our first trip for you.

Cool if it's in mia, i'm there, maybe, I'm kinda shy meeting new people in person

PinkPeony

UmSumayyah said:
I've been looking at this pic for days trying to figure out who you look like. I finally got it: you look like Matt Damon's love in The Bourne Identity.
I just watched the first part with the german girl... pictures anyone?

Mzlady78 said:
Yeah, I can see it!

Ella's prettier though! :D

I can't wait to the next one to come out next month!

Awww thank you

Well the board isn't up but I had alot of fun last night
Whipz you sound sooo cute:)

Last edited: