What? Has this been posted? Shaun and his crap

Oh Lord. I couldn't even finish watching that video--his ignorance was stinking up my good morning mood! :lachen:. I really don't understand why some people get online making stupid videos, and I mean STUPID videos with no content. I don't have to say how out of line he was because I'm pretty sure everyone who watches already knows. Thanks for posting, OP. I got a decent laugh at this idiot though, if nothing else. :grin:

OMG. This dude is not even reading what is on the package. He is straight up improvising. What an idiot.

He's the one that looks stupid.

Only I found it slightly humorous? He actually relaxes his hair? lol and has a favorite brand?!?!? that's jokes!

Lys

now you know that box dont say nuthin bout not usin it on white hair. he is absolutely insane. but i did find humor in his ignorance...lol...

Only I found it slightly humorous? He actually relaxes his hair? lol and has a favorite brand?!?!? that's jokes!

Lys
I thought it was sorta funny. What dummy is smooshing relaxer in their hair with their hands while their scalp is burning?

This had me :lol:. Come on now.... I didn't take this too seriously at all. Dude was trying to be funny. Granted it's a dry wit.... but it was still funny to me.

He is cute but look fade...

I couldn't finish watching either lol he is ridiculous

Does the box really say do not use of white people hair? haha

Sorry ladies

He was joking.. come on, it has a black woman on the package and the brand is Africa's Best. definitely, not marketed towards the YTs.

that video is beyond rediculous -- so dumb it's funny. i think he was just joking. his other videos are just as inane.

Back