WHAT IF??

Irresistible

That Speck You See In Another's Eye is Really A Big *** Plank In Yours?

I had a friend, at work. and I had another friend at work. Friend A and Friend B.

Introduction to Friend A, Now Friend A Had It all Together and I loved her much. She was pretty, had been married for 15 years To a Nephew of a very famous singer (wont mention names) she herself came from a Very Famous Musical Family (wont mention names again) they had four children together and for all, purposes "appeared" to be very happy. I saw them every single day, Her at work and he came to pick her up and they drove me home many days before I had a car, Plus we hung out together at 'industry' get togethers a time or two (wont mention names)and at eachother's houses. her and I spent every lunch, break together, talked all the time, hung out, whatever friends do.....she was my ace-boon-koon. lol

Introduction To Friend B. Now she was a single mother of two small children, lived alone and had many issues in her life. I did not love her much right off, but did love her much as time passed. My first instinct was to steer clear of her. She had trouble in her life , and lots of it. She let one man in her life and he robbed her of her money and took off (her oldest's father). She was also later seeing a young man that lived in her building who had a girlfriend and the girlfriend had broke down friend B's door and fought her. Geesh This girl was nothing but trouble is all i could see, There is much much more to this, but I wont go into all of it, but it went down to even affairs at work and pregnancies.... She tried to pull close to me , because friend A was Married, and her (friend B) and I were single, she saw this as somethin more in common. Although I had tons of stuff in common with Friend A it was true there were some things we couldnt do with her being married. I still tried to steer clear of Friend B due the 'drama' that seemed to follow her everywhere she went. Or she chased it or whatever.... There were many valid reasons for me to stay as far aways as I could...no matter how she tried to pull close to me

Cut to the chase, I had a family situation and was very upset, Friend A knew it and knew I was hurting, worried etc, So did Friend B, I expected Friend A to be there for me as it would be natural for how close we were. Instead she was laughing and playing on the computer at work with another coworker (I guess we will call her friend C)

Friend B was the one that reached out to me with a genuine heart to support me , comfort me and console me. HUH? I was weirded out at how my precious Friend A could not be there, not see, i needed her and Friend B did it so naturally and readily.

AND THEN.......

The Lord Spoke to me about Friend B

He said "Everything you are saying about her STOP and everything you are hearing about her STOP"

HUH??????????

"UH OH" ...... is all I could think .....lol

errrm thats because well umm me and Friend A did kinda spend some time here and there umm 'talking' or umm 'discussing' friend B and her issues and drama and what not. (shame on me). It was all the truth though.... lol.

So from that day a shift happened, I saw friend A differently and Friend B differently as welll. My heart slowly turned from the heart of Friend A (even though I missed the laughs and fun with her) and my heart turned towards Friend B. I was there for her through a bunch of ****. This made Friend A Mad, jealous, angry and what not. We barely spoke for months. She was probably (I can say this pretty surely from knowing her) was "talking" about and "discussing" me and Friend B the whole time too. (LOL)

I got friend B through some very rough times. She had my heart, and I saw her through. I saw that God loved her very much and he showed me that and caused a love to grow in my heart for her. She at times was like a child to me. It was very stresfull at times for me in our work environment. As I wanted to 'preserve' my professional image on this job the Lord gave me which was a HUGE financial blessing, But I was to do what the Lord put on my heart to do period and so... I did. Image be damned.....lol

The Lord eventually Moved all of us from that job , all at different times. Friend B was the first to go. It was a bitter/sweet Goodbye. I knew the seeds I planted in her life but It was clear the Lord had plans for her to leave. She said to me before she left...."had it not been for you.......who knows". I knew....I knew the Lord wanted me to do what I had done.

So After Friend B left, Friend A and I started to slowly bond again. and I was able to make her understand why I was there for Friend B so much.

Later, I was removed from the Job and me and Friend A still remained really close. and Lord have Mercy , I swear before God, If I didnt see before my very eyes her whole life get broken down to shreds before my very eyes. LISTEN....EVERY SINGLE THING SHE JUDGED AND CONDEMNED FRIEND B ON CAME TO PASS IN HER LIFE....EVERRRRY THING!

Her Marriage fell apart, he got with another woman and had a child, she lost her house, she lost her job.....she got in a major accident and got sued , she attempted suicide, she lost her car..... I mean you friggin name what could go wrong in her life and IT DID. I was there for her in all ways possible, at times feeding her kids, driving her wherever, picking her up with black eyes, busted lips etc (from her husband) . Mind you I myself was sick during this time. But I was never too sick to be there for her........

So much happened, To the Point, I have to ask. what If all that happened in her life because all she could see is the Speck in Friend B's eye and Could not see that big *** plank in her's. While she was 'feeling' so secure in her marriage, "cushie cush" life and how she had it 'all together' and talking about Friend B (ok I was guilty of this too to some degree, only its clear that I removed the damn plank from my eye when the Lord spoke to me about it) My motive was to steer clear of 'drama' in my work place with the Job the lord just blessed me with. When I was steering clear intially of Friend B. Friend A's heart was clearly in a different place. The Lord made it clear I had NO BUSINESS saying ANY THING ABOUT HER ....WHEW! WAKE UP CALL! Thankfull he gave my mine eaiser......because ummmmm

If I hadnt seen it with my own eyes I would not have believed it myself. I Swear before God, I watched all she spoke against or about Friend B come to pass in her life I watched every judgement and condemnation She dished out, fall back on her.

I watched what seemed so 'safe and secure' litterally unravel in her life before my very eyes.

I think the Lord had to show her that big *** plank in her eye so she could stop seeing the speck in another's.

What if everyhing you judge and condemn in another, came back on you? and everything you feel 'haughty', 'mighty' about, and 'so together' over, while you look your upity nose down on others, comes crashing down around you??? what then???

What if, while your trying to remove the speck out of another's eye so hard, The Lord suddenly shows you that PLANK in yours????

Watch who you put your mouth on and what you say about another. Only the Lord knows them and their heart!

Yes its a warning

Hopefully you have read this far

Hopefully its something you 'heed' in your life

If not

Hopefully you will

Before the LORD is the one that makes sure your plank is visible to all and yourself. And is Removed!

take it into consideration........

unless you build your house on the rock........

The One and ONLY ROCK

it surely will not stand!

God bless
2bcont'd

Posted to my blog on Tuesday September 26, 2006 - 07:52pm