What Is The Best Hair Product Youve Bought Lately

Britt

I'm gonna say the Camille Rose line. I love the Curl Maker, the detangling product, and the hair milk. I'm really digging the curl maker. It's great for twist outs and for the past few days I've been slicking my hair down and the curl maker is so good for that. The hair milk is great to use on wet hair underneath the gel. The only product I'm not thrilled yet about is the aloe gel. I have to keep using it and see how it fares for my mid week twist out.

lux10023

i am in love with the Palmers coconut oil strengthening leave in with silk protein and keratin...babyyyyy you spray this on dry or wet hair and your hair will be so soft...its amaze
went back and bought another bottle....

buying thats all i needed to hear....

I've gotta say the spirulina health supplement I've been taking for a while. I bought it for overall health but noticed a hair growth spurt. I recently found out that among other things, it's a natural source of biotin.
This my skin is also noticably brighter.

crlsweetie912

Keratin Leave-In Conditioner Reconstructing Treatment
THIS STUFF IS BOMB!
My hair has been breaking and shedding something awful lately.
I have a short hairstyle and have to curl it everyday. But lately I have been losing hair left and right. Used this stuff after normal wash day yesterday and my hair feels like silk! Not one hair out today! I think this is a long term keeper. Got it at TJ Maxx for 9.99!

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags

danysedai

-Halka Baba de Caracol (will have to spring for the biggest jar they have)
-several oldies but just rediscovered (don't know why I ever stopped)
Chi Silk Infusion serum
Mizani H2O Intense Night Treatment
Alter Ego garlic mask + Alter Ego Coconut conditioner

Lissa0821

Queen Helene Super Cholesterol
Mane and Tail detangler
Granier Fructis sleek and smooth leave in conditioner

I use both pretty faithfully now

lux10023

the garnier line is the truth ive found that whatever it says it suppose to do on the bottle it does

i also use the smooth and sleek on my weaves/wigs and it will revive that bad boy....like no other....

Queen Helene Super Cholesterol
Mane and Tail detangler
Granier Fructis sleek and smooth leave in conditioner

I use both pretty faithfully now

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
SheaMoisture raw shea butter extra moisture detangler. Soft, silky and moisturized hair. I haven't tried it as a detangler yet but I love it as a moisturizer.

I am so tempted to try the Shescentit Coco Creme Leave-in conditioner after reading the reviews. One lady said it's better than the Giovanni Leave-in.

Oh, yeah? Yeah?!??

So tempted!

And I'm now tempted to try the Babassu Deep Conditioner and the Oyin Hair Dew.

Let me get up out of this thread!

OhTall1

@LaChaBla have you tried Aunt Jackie's don't shrink flaxseed gel? If so, does it come close? Why do you like the Camille Rose Curl Maker so much? I'm interested in trying it.
I haven't tried Aunt Jackie's so I'm not sure how similar they'd be. I've never used flaxseed gel before so I'm not sure how well it would work for me. Gels that have aloe vera high in the list of ingredients (Curl Maker, Sweet Soul Magic, Moptop medium hold gel) work better for me than ones with glycerine listed high in the ingredients.

But now that you've put it on my radar and I'm still a recovering PJ, I'll probably find an excuse to buy it and test it out! :lachen:

Colocha

acne cream and afro dreams
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer (and the Moisture Extreme Shampoo sample that came with it), and
Hydroquench Systems Greaseless Moisture. :drool:

apollo

I haven't tried Aunt Jackie's so I'm not sure how similar they'd be. I've never used flaxseed gel before so I'm not sure how well it would work for me. Gels that have aloe vera high in the list of ingredients (Curl Maker, Sweet Soul Magic, Moptop medium hold gel) work better for me than ones with glycerine listed high in the ingredients.

But now that you've put it on my radar and I'm still a recovering PJ, I'll probably find an excuse to buy it and test it out! :lachen:

Normally gels with glycerin don't work for me either, however I'm really liking Aunt Jackie's gel.

TwistedRoots

Back2Life Back2ReLaxer!
Camille rose natural twist butter...I put minitwist in my hair Saturday and I woke up this morning hair still feeling moisturizered...that hasn't happened since like...ever.
I applied it after my faithful kckt leave-in and I'm very pleased.