What is the best line of products for natural hair?

Ms Lala

What product lines would you all say are best for natural hair? I would like to try using a complete line of products. The ones I hear good reviews about (nexxus, keracare etc..) seem to be targeted towards relaxed hair and I don't know what to try. I have 4a/b natural hair. Any suggestions?

EMJazzy

Happily retired
Qhemet Biologics....I don't have the entire line but I do have most of the products. I personally like experimenting so I'm about to try a few other product lines geared towards the care of natural hair.

HHG

camellia

I never thought Nexxus was only good for relaxed hair. I'm natural and it's my favorite line, shampoo, conditioner, protein and leave in.

Alterna and Aveda are also excellent brands. So is Redken, Redken Extreme was my never fail line even when I didn't know what I was doing.

thefineprint

i love nexxus products too but oyin is my first love!:) her products leave my hair so soft and moisturized and shiny and until they stop doing so i'll continue to use oyin as a staple

Ms Lala

Thanks you all. I think I may try the Nexxus I've heard nothing but good things about it. Any more suggestions?

Jadacrys

I am raving right now about Kenra moisturizing poo and co (cleanses without stripping, detangled wonderfully). LOVE IT.

Some say ORS products (they're OK but not my first choice)
Elucence poo and co

As for moisturizing, I think that if you do not make shea butter (or other) mixes at home, qhemet biologics or asha's are the best.

GoingNatural

Jadacrys said:
As for moisturizing, I think that if you do not make shea butter (or other) mixes at home, qhemet biologics or asha's are the best.

What do you mix with your shea butter? I love how it made my hair feel, but I can't stand the smell of shea butter so its just been sitting on a shelf. I think its the 100% natural shea butter from ghana, the yellow kind. TIA