Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Fantasia IC hair polisher serum

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Other. please name in your reply

Votes: 27 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leleepop

I use Matrix sleek.look smoothing system iron smoother it suppose to protect up to 450'F. I love it!

BahaGirl

I bought the IC Hair Polisher Serum. I originally went to buy Keracare but it cost $24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CynamonKis

Kera Care Silken Seal
Elucence Silk Hydrating Elixir
Hask Straight Solution (good for humid conditions)

Last edited:

LikeNoOther

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum

Keracare Silken Seal (serum & spray)

Frederic Fekkai glossing cream (every now & then)

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
Elasta QP Silk (heat protectant)
KeraCare Silken Seal (heatprotectant)
John Frieda Frizz-Ease (Serum)

avyance

I have 4a/4b hair, probably a lot more 4b than 4a.

I have tried Nexxus, Matrix, Ion, and Redken.

The absolute best for me was Redken. My hair is smooth and very soft. It has been raining all week and I am transitioning to natural, my hair has not frizzed at all!!

Syrah

Natural 3C/4A. Faithful blow-dryer.

I use Aphogee's Green Tea and Keratin Reconstructor

And KMS' Flat Out Heat Protectant Spray.

miracle

John Frieda Relax Texture Correcting Serum (Hands down, the best serum & heat protectant I've ever used :up: :up: )

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I like the Fantasia serum. It dosen't make my hair heavy. I also use and like Beyond the Zone and Tresseme (I use this w/ the Fantasia).

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Garnier Sleek and Shine Serum
John Frieda Serum Extra Strength
Silk Elements Glossing Polish

Wishin4BSL

Beyond the Zone. It's very light and I had like NO dry, split ends when I used it! You have to use VERY little though. Like 4-7 spritzes.

Lioness

HANDS DOWN COBELLA STAY STRAIGHT FLATENNING BALM

It
*protects the hair from heat damage,
*has Marine protein,
*and makes my 100% natural hair straight, soft and soo moist I think I'm dreaming LOL

It's pricey for the small bottle, but soooo worth it.

peacelove

My stylist uses Mizani on me and it seems to work well. I don't really use heat on myself anymore, so the serums I use are just for slip and shine. I have so many for that, I don't really know - they are all pretty much the same to me. Philosophy has one that is a bit thicker. And the new Olive Oil one by IC is pretty thick and nice and smells fantastic. And Aveda anti humectant is a long time favorite. But again, those aren't as heat protectants. Those are just for shine and slip.

HoneyDew said:
I chose other.

Inspired by my all time favorite, Keracare Silken Seal, I use straight Dimethicone with a little Hemp Seed oil that I add to it for moisture.

I am relaxed, but I have a friend who is 4b Natural and she uses the same mixture as well.

what is this and where do you get it?

sweetascocoa

i tried the redken, biosilk, fantasia and even my john frieda serum. my favorite is the fantasia. i got rid of the biosilk cos it dried out my hair and redken did absolutely nothing. And the john frieda made my hair greasy

LovelyLionessa

Currently I like to use Hask Straight Soltuions on damp hair and spritz each section to be flat ironed with Beyond the Zone Turn Up the Heat spray. I have used the Fantasia IC Straightening Serum in the pink bottle and it works really well too. :grin: