What is UP with Atlanta ? !!! ? Here's another Gay Preacher Misleading the Flock !

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Okay, so I looked up this website www.solongeddiewrong.com which is all over the place with the rally at the Georgia State Capitol yesterday.

* HUGE Signs * were carried with this web address. :lol:

So is this rally group in support of gay ministers? I kept feeling something was amidst here with this rally. On this website, which these rally folks are promoting, they have a gay minister in the fourth video of this page.

http://solongeddiewrong.com/?page_id=6

Laela, if you are reading this post, you ain't NEVA' lied. You mentioned in the other thread, God's Word as follows: "God is not the author of confusion."

Now I'm not putting Laela on the spot regarding what I'm saying in THIS or any thread. Neither am I saying that Laela 'agrees' with me. [I'm radical / Laela is quiet calm :grin: ] I'm just quoting a scripture that she shared which ties in with this post. That's all.

I'm just saying that if these folks are rallying against Eddie Long and for the integrety of the Church, then why on earth do they have a gay [self called] minister, on a website that they are promoting so loud and clear in their rally?

NOW THIS, is truly confusion! :spinning:

The Church is not that desperate for supporters.against such a cause.

Perhaps someone else can share what they gather from this. I shared in the other thread and I'll say it again, 'something is amidst'. Something is truly amidst in all of this mess. And it is indeed a mess.

I'm beginning to see a trend. satan has 'his' churches and they are run and lead by gay men / women who lie and say they are called of God.

Don't they know they have been deceived? Don't they know that their rants and arrows that they throw against people who stand upon God's Word are actually their rants and arrows against God, Himself? God is not a homophobe and neither are we who stand with God's word on the issue.

Don't they know that they are 'pawns' of satan who is using them as his personal weapons and assault against God?

They call us [who stand upon God's Word] the 'enemy'. They [gay] are mad because 'we' do not say gay is okay. Well, neither does God say it's okay. Geesh a whiz.... :look:

The truth lies here...

How have you fallen from heaven, O light-bringer and daystar, son of the morning! How you have been cut down to the ground, you who weakened and laid low the nations [O blasphemous, satanic king of Babylon!]

And you said in your heart, I will ascend to heaven; I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will sit upon the mount of assembly in the uttermost north.
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High. (Isaiah 12:12-14)

Since satan could not overthrow God from His throne, to he has counterfeited the Church of his very own.

This gay man [this self-called preacher] is in total darkness. satan truly has him and so many others blinded.

Jesus is Lord and always will be. :Rose:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: What is UP with Atlanta ? !!! ? Here's another Gay Preacher Misleading the Flock

There are at least 108 "gay affirming" churches in Georgia - of various denominations, even non-denominations; New York has 442; Maryland has 159; Texas 227; California 772; Virginia 151 ....

http://www.gaychurch.org/Find_a_Church/united_states/united_states.htm

Holy Smokes... :thud:

Are you serious about dat?

Laela, Laela, Laela.... What 'Nos'spell' are they preaching? It has to be nonsense, total nonsense; and it has to be a spell. And it is not the true Gospel, for Gospel means 'Truth' and the Truth is the Light and the Light is the Lord Jesus Christ; and those who 'follow' Him are walking in the Light; those who walk otherwise, are walking in darkness.

Now I have to clear this up and I believe you and some others may agree. If not, I understand. :yep: You know, I'm radical. :yep:

I have no doubt that many gays are indeed looking for Jesus and want to be aceepted by God. Not 'all' of them are being silly and rebellious.

Many gays are truly confused about their sexuality, they've been molested, raped, mis-handled, violated, and they do not understand that there is a stronghold upon their spirits. They have and are being mis-lead into thinking they are what they are [that's their explanation] and that it cannot be changed. Therefore, I can understand them going to a gay church which supports their 'confusion'.

I have to say that it's only leading them to disaster for once 'they' leave this world, that's it. There will be no gay heaven and there is nothing 'happy' about hell.

I'm praying for the precious souls of those who truly want God in their lives, but have been hindered by confusion and distraction and most of all, deception. That the lies from the gay pulpits will not be their web nor twisted vines of imprisonment, but that Jesus is indeed there to lead them into the paths of Righteousness for His namesake.

No longer will satan be able to snare those loving souls of gay individuals who seek only to do what is right to please and live for God and not for man.

Father, we ask that your Holy Spirit invades each and all of the roots of darkness and bring them into the 'real' 'out'; that they come 'out' of the real closet of darkness and enter into your marvelous light. For it is not your will that any man or woman should perish, but to have everlasting life with you and only you.

The devil is a liar and shall be exposed and proven as such as you open the eyes of their understanding; show them who you truly are to them; show them who they truly are to you; You shall be in the hearts of these precious souls who have been lost and searching for Truth and the Truth which is you, Lord Jesus.

Father I pray for the parents of those labeled gay, for indeed 'gay' is a label which has no glue in you; for you did not place it there upon them. You did not create them as such, indeed it is an orientation, but it has been oriented by satan, who is the master deceiver and has been griping his stronghold upon these souls whom you love. Give these parents who have weakened and surrendered their strength to gather up and fight the good fight of faith and not let go of the Truth that their child or children have been labeled wrong. Give them 'grit' and allow not the wicked one, satan to have any further ground to keep them down. For in you, they shall have and see and live the victory.

And Father God, for the precious eyes of one 'labeled' gay, who is reading this message. Let them see the love and not feel belittled. For they are not 'little' nor unworthy in your heart or in your eyes; them you do NOT despise. You love them all. Let them know that the 'better' will get better, but the better is found in you and only you. Remaining gay is not the way.

Yet give them the hope and the strength to live with full joy and expectation that you do and that you will deliver them into all Truth and Love and Peace in this life, NOW here on earth and with you in Heaven above, surrounded always by your love. In YOU, Jesus, it does get better and it stays better, eternally.

In your Holy and Honorable name, Amen and Amen.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Re: What is UP with Atlanta ? !!! ? Here's another Gay Preacher Misleading the Flock

Thank you for clarifying this so adeptly...It's not Christians gay-bashing or about gays who are born again and allowing God to change them. It's about the gays who are blatantly rejecting the Word of God:

"That's the way I was born/am, and I am not changing" is the antithesis to transformation through the Holy Spirit! That's rebellion.

There are too many testimonies of people overcoming this influence of sexual perversion and coming into the knowledge of Truth, for us to believe it's all hopeless Through God, all things are possible. It's one thing to say it, another to believe it.

I have no doubt that many gays are indeed looking for Jesus and want to be aceepted by God. Not 'all' of them are being silly and rebellious.

LovelyNaps26

There are at least 108 "gay affirming" churches in Georgia - of various denominations, even non-denominations; New York has 442; Maryland has 159; Texas 227; California 772; Virginia 151 ....

http://www.gaychurch.org/Find_a_Church/united_states/united_states.htm

where i live the churches have the little rainbow flag on the sign outside. then again there i days where i feel like like i see more PDA between same sex couples than between men and women. Cambridge, MA is the SanFran of the East, so it's no surprise.I'm not used to it though.

nathansgirl1908

Laela is right. God is most certainly NOT the author of confusion, and that is all I see surrounding this homosexual issue.

A hot mess.

Shimmie

Staff member

Thank you for clarifying this so adeptly...It's not Christians gay-bashing or about gays who are born again and allowing God to change them. It's about the gays who are blatantly rejecting the Word of God:

"That's the way I was born/am, and I am not changing" is the antithesis to transformation through the Holy Spirit! That's rebellion.

There are too many testimonies of people overcoming this influence of sexual perversion and coming into the knowledge of Truth, for us to believe it's all hopeless Through God, all things are possible. It's one thing to say it, another to believe it.

:thankyou: :clapping: :notworthy :thankyou: :clappping:

I am standing up in my living room giving you a standing ovation for you have surely put the truth on the platform, of what this is NOT!

And I love that word: Antithesis It's a Gospel Word... :lol: meaning Good News!

AMEN ! ! !

:amen:

Shimmie

Staff member

Laela is right. God is most certainly NOT the author of confusion, and that is all I see surrounding this homosexual issue.

A hot mess

Just like Smokin' Lava ... a hot mess. Did you hear that 'preacher's arrogance? Iy yi yi... :spinning:

Shimmie

Staff member

where i live the churches have the little rainbow flag on the sign outside. then again there i days where i feel like like i see more PDA between same sex couples than between men and women. Cambridge, MA is the SanFran of the East, so it's no surprise.I'm not used to it though.

Massachusetts? :yep: :yep: :yep: gay marriage was legalized there ???... isn't Cape Cod a part of that area? I'm asking because I hear gays talking about 'spending time' there, vacations and such.

Last edited:

chicacanella

Wow, this is sad. I don't know if anyone ever looked at this website but it's called, Exodus International. How disingenuous is it for someone to say that if a person is no longer gay through transformation of the Holy Spirit that they weren't in the first place? Just because they can't do it doesn't mean it can't be done. So, if the person says they are gay, they accept it. But when they say they aren't, they can accept the real truth. It's just excuses after excuses in order to not acknowledge the power of God.