What is your Best Leave-in Conditioner

SweetCaramel1

i've been wanting to try Giovanni for years. well i caved the other day and it is FABULOUS. it worked on both of my girls hair. one 4a, the other 4b. it softened very well and allowed me to detangle very nicely.

raushana2478

Currently im using Ion leave in from sallys, i love the smell and it detangles wonderfully, there is no build up so i can use it daily!!

757diva

I like GVP Paul Mitchell The Conditioner Leave in Conditioner. I love it because its like blue cream/gel instead of a liquid.

kushanna

I use Salerm 21. It leaves my hair soft and manageble. After a wash, it helps me detangle my natural hair. I can easily comb through it with a wide tooth comb.

Melissa-jane

What is your best leave-in Conditioner ?

I use Akin Intensive Moisture Leave-In Conditioner and I think it is the best leave in ever. Whenever I use it for my roller sets, my hairs come out soft and lovely.:lick:

And I normally have really dry hair

Here is a bit about it:
A'kin Deeply nourishing, intensive moisture and protective leave-in conditioner which helps to restore moisture, flexibility, and strength. Also helps protect hair from heat damage from crimping or straightening irons. Use prior to styling to add definition to curls, defrizz, and smoothness. Use after styling to sleek & smooth your style or to add moisture to dry, damaged hair. Can be used on wet or dry hair, before or after styling. These conditioners don't coat the hair with silicones like many other conditioners, they leave it soft, naturally.

What would you say was your best leave in conditioner and how do you use it?

Once I use a leave in, I don't need moisturiser as much and can get away with a light coating in the evening with my olive + grapeseed oil mixture.

I can confirm that you can use it on dry hair too :yep:

I love this stuff but it does have a bit of a curryish smell I thought.

chebaby

i have many leave ins.
paul mitchell moisture mist is my all time fave leave in spray. but i always use a spray and a creamy leave in.
i love salerm 21. but right now im in love with rusk sensories smoother conditioner too.
now that im natural my go to leave in is kbb hair milk.

pear

:lick: Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat - I use this on wet hair and it does WONDERS to help detangle my hair which is prone to getting extremely tangled. I have been using this product for years and I can NOT be without it!

Rusk Sensories Smoother (Aloe and Passion Flower)- I just started using this a few weeks ago for my braid outs. I love it so far!

Skala Leave-In- G3/Ceramides is probably my fave BUT they all work well. Gotta love the Skala and the price ($1.00) can't be beat if you can find it at Big Lots which is darn near impossible for most :ohwell:.

davisbr88

Hands down: Donna Marie Miracurl Conditioner & Detangler. It melts my tangles away and leaves my hair sooo moisturized, which is really important since I'm transitioning and tend to get tangles at the line of demarcation.

Blue_Berry

By fair I love using Aubrey's Organics Conditioner on my hair as a leave-in. It leave it incredibly soft and manageable.

LushLox

What is your best leave-in Conditioner ?

I use Akin Intensive Moisture Leave-In Conditioner and I think it is the best leave in ever. Whenever I use it for my roller sets, my hairs come out soft and lovely.:lick:

And I normally have really dry hair

Here is a bit about it:
A'kin Deeply nourishing, intensive moisture and protective leave-in conditioner which helps to restore moisture, flexibility, and strength. Also helps protect hair from heat damage from crimping or straightening irons. Use prior to styling to add definition to curls, defrizz, and smoothness. Use after styling to sleek & smooth your style or to add moisture to dry, damaged hair. Can be used on wet or dry hair, before or after styling. These conditioners don't coat the hair with silicones like many other conditioners, they leave it soft, naturally.

What would you say was your best leave in conditioner and how do you use it?

Once I use a leave in, I don't need moisturiser as much and can get away with a light coating in the evening with my olive + grapeseed oil mixture.

I can confirm that you can use it on dry hair too :yep:

I've slowly bought most of A'kin's skin care range, now I'm turning my eye to their hair products. The leave in sounds divine, as does the Ginkgo Jojoba Intensive Moisturising Mask.

Product Description

A'kin Ginkgo & Jojoba, Intensive Moisture, Vitamin Masque contains richly nourishing and protecting ingredients such as; pure Australian jojoba and certified organic avocado oils, ginkgo and white tea, vitamins E & B5, rice amino acids and wheat protein. Your hair will look shiny, healthy and feel more smooth and manageable.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
This one's easy - without a doubt, Alba Botanica leave-in conditioner.

This was in my 'initial' post, but I used it again this weekend after a long Leave-In hiatus with other products:look: and Man Oh Man...this one is still one of THE BEST.:yep:

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Aussie Hair Insurance works miracles to detangle my hair.
Was using Lacio Lacio but for some reason it stopped working for my hair.
Alter Ego Nourishing Spa sometimes.

KurlyNinja

Skala Ceramides G3 Leave-in. I know everybody is iffy about these products because of the bandwagon, but I'm not letting this stuff go.