What Is Your Hair Lovin' Right Now?

Aggie

Still loving my steamer, stopped conditioner washing because... well I think I just wanted to :lol: It was lovely but I like shampooing better and I think it benefits my hair more. And the Shea Moisture Masques stopped working for me for whatever reason so...

Really loving Joico Moisture Recovery Balm, shampooing, ORS No-Lye Relaxer, Aveeno Leave In Treatment and oil mixes. Oil mixes are great because they keep me from being bored so I can try new things without damaging my hair.
Girl @CodeRed I love my poo too. Gatta have suds on my head. I also change up my DCs for the same reason. They seem to stop working after a while if used too long. I can always go back to them after some time though.

Last edited:

CodeRed

Girl @CodeRed I love my poo too. Gatta have suds on my head. I also change up my DCs for the same reason. They seem to stop working after a while if used too long. I can always go back to them after some though.

I think this too. I had to switch my Eva NYC Masque for this reason. It was the longest I'd used a deep conditioner and I didn't know if it stopped working of if I just got used to the effects... I'm glad I'm not the only person experiencing this.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@mostamaziing

Probably the Sweet Potatoe Butter.:drool:

I am loving:love: all of them:
Luxury Butter 7
Olive & Bhringraj Ayurvedic
Ginger Hair Crème
Pomegranate & Blackseed
Mango Moisture

*You won't go wrong with any of them, especially in the Winter. All of them are like and Creamy or either Whipped and Frothy.*

Kindheart

What particular Product, Technique and/or Style is Your Hair Lovin' Right now?

Even if it is "being left alone" Is it PS'ing, Color, a particular product?

I know I have been killing some Lotions this Summer. I am OD'ing on Hair Lotions!

So I got Curious and wondered what you Ladies can't get enough of right now!

Please share.......:blah: You may be able to help someone.
Morning Mrs T , :)What's the most moisturising lotion you tried ?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:)What's the most moisturising lotion you tried ?
@Kindheart

I would say (in no particular order):
Oyin Handmades Hair Dew
Bel Nouvo Castor & Shea
Annabelle's Perfect Blends Hair Lotion
Darcy's Botanicals Daily Leave-In/DB Transitioning Hair Crème
Claudies Hair Frappe
Hydratherma Naturals Protein Balanced Leave-In/HTN's Growth Lotion
Purabody Naturals Murumuru Lotion *discontinued*
Siamese Twists Strawberry Coils Hair Lotion *discontinued*

Kindheart

@Kindheart

I would say (in no particular order):
Oyin Handmades Hair Dew
Bel Nouvo Castor & Shea
Annabelle's Perfect Blends Hair Lotion
Darcy's Botanicals Daily Leave-In/DB Transitioning Hair Crème
Claudies Hair Frappe
Hydratherma Naturals Protein Balanced Leave-In/HTN's Growth Lotion
Purabody Naturals Murumuru Lotion *discontinued*
Siamese Twists Strawberry Coils Hair Lotion *discontinued*
That's a nice list I definetley like Claudie's Frappe ! Have you tried the Camille Rose milk?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
That's a nice list I definetley like Claudie's Frappe ! Have you tried the Camille Rose milk?

@Kindheart

No I have not. I think I tried her Cranberry Hair Milk when she 1st Launched and it was very nice.

I started to buy it again from AveYou,but have not gotten around to picking it up.

I recently used Bel Nouvo's Avocado & Shea. It is thebomb.com.net.gov.edu.biz

Kindheart

@Kindheart

No I have not. I think I tried her Cranberry Hair Milk when she 1st Launched and it was very nice.

I started to buy it again from AveYou,but have not gotten around to picking it up.

I recently used Bel Nouvo's Avocado & Shea. It is thebomb.com.net.gov.edu.biz
Lol girl I m already on it ,I never heard of it before ,checking their website ...

Aggie

Ooooh that Redken Anti Snap leave in conditioner - my hair is really loving that....a lot. My hair feels wonderful after using it and I just used it as a moisturizer.

This is competing heavily with my Keracare Jojoba Moisturizer. Right now the Redken is winning BIG time!

diamondlady

@diamondlady @Aggie

I lurves it.:drool: I plan to use it tonight.:love:

It has been a very 'effective' product.

I don't know if it's my hair texture is changing but her other two products, the moisturizers (spray and the cream) are really working well. I never remember my hair being so easy to manage.

My sister had a major texture change and she doesn't know why. My sister's hair is completely different. It's beautiful and easy to manage but thin, it's soft, and wavy, and she can wash and go. Ringlets of curls, it never use to be like that.