What is your next major hair purchase?

BronzeBrown

~ Pure Aloe Vera Juice (for "growth" spray I plan to mix up)
~ Cherry Mango Fragrance oil
~ An assortment of thick hair accessories by Scunci

Victorian

old head
Thick, creamy leave-in of some sort--something moisturizing. I like BreakFree, but I want something with less emphasis on protein/strength and more emphasis on moisture. Still on the hunt

Hair accessories of some sort. I want something that is smooth/gentle enough to use on wet hair so I can do some low-manipulation style every day after a con wash. I might get some Good Hair Day pins or something to use for making wet buns.

aikaa71

I just bought a Hair Styler Kit. It consists of a mini blow dryer with different attachments (a diffuser and two brushes - a paddle brush and a round one).

lala

1) Babyliss Pro Thermal Ionic 2000 watt dryer
2) Babyliss Prop Thermal Ionic Straightening Iron

Lindy

My UBH Moisturizer is almost finished, so I have to find a replacement. (PJ Challengers, before you
me, this DOESN'T COUNT, since I'm replacing!!)

I'm thinking about getting Dudley's PCA Moisture Retainer. I'm gonna price it on Wednesday at the BSS.
Even though I do love the UBH, I hate paying shipping charges...

longhairgoal

Well, I had to buy a new flat iron last month because my last one broke. (I got a Conair ceramic flat iron, which works really well.) At some point, I'll need to replace my hand-held blow dryer because it's on it's last leg. (I rarely use it, though.) I would like to replace it with another one like it -- one that includes a cold air button on it.

caramelbarbie

I'm saying good bye to all my products including my Keracare.

I went to the Longhairs non salon last week and I bought tiny samples of shampoo and conditioner. My hair looked so good and healthy not dry and untouchable. It detangled better than anything I've tried. I'm AMAZED
. My boyfriend saw how happy I was and bought me the biggest shampoo and conditioner that they had in the store.
I'm working like crazy so I can purchase the "magicpack" in March.

atlantatiffany

fedric fekki shampoo/cond/hair mask
philip b white truffle shampoo
kerastase cond
kerastase serum
i've heard good things about these products, so i want to see for myself.

Victorian

old head
[ QUOTE ]
MissVee said:
BlackCardinal

You should try Giovanni's Direct leave in, it is creamy and keeps ur hair moisturized. I usually mix this with a little WGO oil and I am good to go. My hair was always dry and nothing that I used as a leave in would work, until this. Try any health food store, whole foods carrys it.

http://www.giovannicosmetics.com/WLine/PROD_dirleaveincond.php

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks, MissVee. I've seen a lot of people mention this product here on the board. Might be time I tried it out. There's no time like the present!

Victorian

old head
Well, I just want to say that whoever invented the credit card should be shot/given the nobel prize. My Giovanni Direct leave-in is on it's way from the vitamin shoppe (I ordered some mango butter from jason cosmetics as well, for good measure. I like having more than one thing in the box when I get a package. I know, I know, I'm a PJ)