What is your ultimate hair goal?

marta9227

I said waist length but I'm grazing now and that hair anorexia kicked in BIG TIME lol so now I've decided full hip and I'm done.

Sent from my ice cold evo 3d y'all!

Tyra

Full midback length (stretched) with blunt thick ends. I'm brastrap length in the back, but it.s going to take more time for the rest of my hair to reach there. I've had major set backs, b.ut I'm determined and hpeful

southerncitygirl

trying to get to wsl, when i get there maybe to tailbone. these lengths will be when straightened cause with my shrinkage i will likely never be longer than sl or a little longer :nono:i have cottony 3c/4a hair so i'm trying to make peace with this:look:

tolly

hip length, I am yet to grow longer than shoulder length. I have a TWA now and I'm a slow grower but determined to achieve my terminal length, surely that should be at least BSL

newgrowth15

All of us hair anorexics should band together to form a treatment clinic. My ultimate goal was BSL. Now that I'm there, it doesn't seem like much hair. My new goal is waist length. I just hope I will be satisfied once I get there.

prospurr4

U-shaped Whip Length with thick ends, and then I'll be satisfied. I should be there by the end of 2013...yay!!

kupenda

I will settle for WL if Im struggling with upkeep, but my heart wants hair touching my booty lol. Foolish, but greedy and oh so tempting

venusfly

Mid back lenght is all I want - Blunt cut in back with some face-framing layers in front.

.....99% (ok, 100%) of the time I see someone with super long hair I think how much more attractive they'd look if they got a really nice hair cut.

Angel of the North

My ultimate goal is HL it used to be WL but I wanted to give myself the challenge of growing to HL cos I don't think it will be easy.:grin:

Last edited:

Ajna

I would like full APL when my hair is in its natural state so I guess that would be MBL when straightened.

sigh I wonder if it will ever happen...

prettybyrd

I think that HL will be a good place to stop. When I started here, I thought BSL was it for me...I've been influenced by the other long haired ladies here.

MsJamerican

Ultimate: Classic Length

Bonus: Mid-Thigh Length, just to see if I can make it. Then cut it bluntly back to Classic Length

spellinto

At first it was WL, but now that I'm HL, my ultimate goal is Tail bone length... maybe classic length afterwards!

constance

It'll have to be something like TL (thigh length) stretched in order for it to be HL unstretched. Right now it's full HL stretched and it's BSL unstretched. :/

pearlific1

I wont be greedy...MBL with thick ends will be enough for me. I guess I'm about 2 years away *sigh* That sounds like forever!