What is your ultimate hair goal?

baddison

natural for good
I would love to be between BSL and MBL. Thats the ultimate goal for me...but NEVER shorter thatn BSL.:grin:

trinity8mod8

I think I'll keep growing it until it reaches classic length...I'll take plenty of pictures to prove that my hair was really THAT long, then I'll probably cut it to WL and maintain it there

Tonto

APL unstretched *massages her scalp*. I give myself 2 full years... or maybe three lol see you then

MsRana

My long term goal used to be MBL, but that's only a couple inches away and I still feel hair-orexic so I'm gunning for waist length now...although hip length is starting to look mighty tempting lol.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Whatever it takes to achieve waist length wavy/curly mermaid hair. Tailbone length straight?

Last edited:

koolkittychick

I thought APL would be the bomb, but now that I'm there, I want to aim for WL. I asked my mom, and she said both her grandmothers had TBL hair, and her mom had MBL before she died. My mom has BSL hair, and that's with not taking very good care of it. Based on that history, I think I have a shot at WL if I'm willing to put in the effort, plus I'm short with a short waist, so on me that's about 27" of hair from crown to hem, and I'm already at about 18". We'll see if I can make it happen. :yep:

Jewell

I will grow it without cutting indefintely, which means my goals are classic or possibly mid-thigh length depending on how things go. I just ADORE long hair..I vowed to only trim or dust as needed, but promised myself I will not cut my hair ever again just to see how long it will grow. :)

Last edited:

rachelpierre7385

Jewell said:
I will grow it without cutting indefintely, which means my goals are classic or possibly mid-thigh length depending on how things go. I just ADORE long hair..I vowed to only trim or dust as needed, but promised myself I will not cut my hair ever again just to see how long it will grow. :)

I agree with you. During my hair journey I had to do two major cuts. Now that I am retaining length I want don't want to cut my hair ever again only trim or dust when needed no major cutting for me. Happy hair journey.

nemi95

I would like somewhere between BSL & WL. Nothing shorter and nothing longer. I don't want my life to revolve around my HJ.

nubiennze

Whatever length is required for big, juicy, full SL flexi sets and braidouts--hopefully no longer than WL (but no shorter than full MBL) straightened. I don't think I'm willing to deal with any more hair than that.

Perfect u-shaped ends.

Thick, healthy nape and edges.

To cut long, light layers around the face without trepidation.

For my natural hair to be mistaken for the wigs I wear now. :lol:

SimJam

At first I had said MBL but now I realize I really want HL. I just realized that MBL is between BSL and WL. Thought it was closer to the small of the back which actually is my ultimate goal. I think its so sexy

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 using LHCF

genesislocks

For me? Pocahontas hair. I have always had a thing for WL hair....BUT I would go as long as TBL for shock and awe. As long as it is LONG and THICK.