What is your ultimate hair goal?

SweetSunshine

Ultimately, I would like to have a healthy head of waist length hair.

My hair grows in natural layers, so it doesn't have to be one length, but the longest length must be WL.

I did a length check last night, and the hair in back of my head touched right below my bra strap:drunk:

Naturelie

@Naturelie

It's not so much a lot of work for me (because I'm a huge believer of protective styles - which can last me a whole week). I'm just ready for a new look to go with my weight loss. I'm still going to have a good amount of length.

Thanks for answering!
(great hair and great body: wow!)

Lucky's Mom

I am grateful to say that I think I have reached my goal... I don't really think about it much.. but I have a lot of hair now.
My last relaxer was in 1998... 14 years ago - but... In reality - I learned more about what I needed to do to grow to great lengths about 11 years ago..... And it really has taken a long time - weight loss - a healthy lifestyle - and knowledge of what works and what does not to get here.... I just flat ironed my hair this last week... and I was even amazed at how long it is... I needed to pin it up so that my DD would not try to eat it or pull it... Hang in there everyone... you will get to your goal!

Evolving78

i know i posted in this thread before, but i want to do a New Years Eve bun drop! still working on the music! i hope i can make that goal by the end of this year. after that, anything else is icing on the cake.

Beamodel

MBL. I'm currently BSL so hopefully I will make it in a few months. My hair kinda been chillin at MBL for a minute though.

JosieLynn

Realistically I want to have WL hair by the end of 2014....but if i could have it my way, i'd have hair like rapunzel in Tangled....le sigh :ohwell:

Attachments

• tumblr_ld68cjn1Fv1qd5ogmo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_ld68cjn1Fv1qd5ogmo1_400.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Movie_braid.jpg
    Movie_braid.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 15