What Kind Of Voodoo Is In Wetline Gel?

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
The shine I get with it indoors and outdoors. I have other leave-in but it's the Xtreme gel that lays down them fuzzies well with my old tooth brush. My hair is not pulled back tightly, either. I bun my hair wet to get it to gently lay flat. The Xtreme gel is the icing on the cake for smoothness after a 5 min hold down with a satin scarf. Lastly, I put a little bit on the ends of my pony tail because I have monster shrinkage and get monster tangles. This little pony I have hangs past my waist when straightened. So a dab on the ends of the ponytail will do me. That's the kind of Voodoo Wetline Gel is!

Attachments

• Sulfur Cream 10.JPG
    Sulfur Cream 10.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 411
  • Sulfur cream 2.JPG
    Sulfur cream 2.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 391
  • Sulfur Cream 5.JPG
    Sulfur Cream 5.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_3439.JPG
    IMG_3439.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
How does this gel compare to KCCC for wash-n-go's?
my top natural gels are KCCC and Hello Curly/Sweet Soul Magic.

My non natural top gel is this. Its better than any gel out there to me, its just not all that great on ingredients, however its no protein and that's a winner winner for me.

It gives shine and hold. I've never seen my hair flake and I on occasion use it with light weight gel for longer wear

Aggie

I've been on amazon and walmart and they have other types of gels in this line including one called Wetline Reaction which seems to be used for spiking short hair but idk for sure.

Anyone here tried the Wetline Reaction gel, blue gel and green gel? If so, what are those like? Do they have more holding power than the clear?

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@SuchaLady My hair is thick and coarse as well so chile.... if everyone so far is preaching to the choire, then I must come and attend church and bask in this miracle too :driver:

You need to go buy it like, now. I was lucky to find the bucket for $1.24, but I was in target and they want 3.39 for the same one. My husband swears by moco de gorilla, but I'm too scared to try. I can only think of gorilla snot. Talk about being literal. WX has really been kind to me.

Last edited:

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
Where'd you get it? Oh, nevermind...I see. Think I've seen it before. I like Gorilla Snot except for the colorant in it. Made a few greys GREEN. So, I need something clear and not hard like that. How does it compare to La Bella brand?

Theresamonet

I'm about to order this gel on Amazon. I've been using KCCC but it's expensive, sticky, and it flakes. I love the look and hold it gives my hair though. I tried making a flaxseed gel last week and it was the opposite of KCCC; no stickiness, no flakes, very pleasant to apply. But it didn't give my hair enough hold, weight, and my hair looked kinda dull. I may try it again though, making it a thicker consistency.

Anaisin

The shine I get with it indoors and outdoors. I have other leave-in but it's the Xtreme gel that lays down them fuzzies well with my old tooth brush. My hair is not pulled back tightly, either. I bun my hair wet to get it to gently lay flat. The Xtreme gel is the icing on the cake for smoothness after a 5 min hold down with a satin scarf. Lastly, I put a little bit on the ends of my pony tail because I have monster shrinkage and get monster tangles. This little pony I have hangs past my waist when straightened. So a dab on the ends of the ponytail will do me. That's the kind of Voodoo Wetline Gel is!

I need to buy this! Your hair looks great. I wear ponytails & buns like this all the time

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I have used the Wet Line as a relaxed head and transitioner and it's a great gel. I moisturize, seal and then dampen my edges before adding the gel.

Gels are more effective when I use them on damp hair. Having damp hair before tossing on a scarf helps my hair lay flatter, neater & with less frizz.

I haven't tried Wet Line on my entire head just yet. However, I love Eco Styler (green one) for doing a sleek bun that I keep in for the entire week (pic attached). By the end of the week though, it's mandatory that I wash my hair to remove the Eco Styler. The next time I do my sleek bun style, I'll try Wet Line.

I purchased my Wet Line from Walmart.

My favorite natural holding products are HairVeda Whipped Gelly, Komaza Coconut Pudding, Bee Mine Curly Butter.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 6.44.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 6.44.36 PM.png
    305.7 KB · Views: 307

Chicoro

Your hair looks shiny and gorgeous @Chicoro
I need to experience this magic ya'll are talking about in here :look: cause when I say my hair hates a lot of things, it does.

Thank you @flyygirll2! You may want to get a little jar. That way, if your hair doesn't like it, you won't have a big ol' tube sitting around. I hope it works for you!

Chicoro

I have used the Wet Line as a relaxed head and transitioner and it's a great gel. I moisturize, seal and then dampen my edges before adding the gel.

Gels are more effective when I use them on damp hair. Having damp hair before tossing on a scarf helps my hair lay flatter, neater & with less frizz. (This is how I use them, too!)

I haven't tried Wet Line on my entire head just yet. However, I love Eco Styler (green one) for doing a sleek bun that I keep in for the entire week (pic attached). By the end of the week though, it's mandatory that I wash my hair to remove the Eco Styler. The next time I do my sleek bun style, I'll try Wet Line.

I purchased my Wet Line from Walmart.

My favorite natural holding products are HairVeda Whipped Gelly, Komaza Coconut Pudding, Bee Mine Curly Butter.

@divachyk,
Not. One. Single. Hair.Out.Of. Place!:toocool: