WHAT MSM BRAND?

blackmama77

IS EVERYONE TAKING AND IT DOES NOT CAUSE YOU TO BREAK OUT WITH ACNE.............

Chipmunk

I currently take Puritan's Pride. I have also taken NOW and GNC brands. I have not broken out from any of them.

katie

i found when I took msm alone it had no effect but now I am taking an msm complex which also contains b vitamins and it is great
Has anyone else experienced this?

azul11

you should do a search. i did one on msm and got a whole lot of good information on how much to take and a lot of little details and benefits and side effects of msm. God bless you all.

iCandey

i take the brand from Sams, before I took a cheaper brand from HEB it worked well too...one lady is having outstanding results from a brand called Kaire..I would like to try that but it is quite costly..maybe next time...

blackmama77

I FORGET THE BRANDS I WAS TAKING BUT I WAS TAKING EACH FOR ABOUT 1-2 MONTHS. MY SKIN WAS LOOKING HORRIBLE DAY. AND IT DID NOT LOOK LIKE IT WAS TRYING TO CLEAR UP.

stevie511

I'm taking GNC MSM and I haven't had a problem with break outs. It might have something to do with the amount of water I drink everyday...at least 80 ounces per day.

lunalight7

I take GNC too and my skin initially broke out in a few pimples but it has since cleared up. My new growth comes in softer and wavy...less hard and kinky...