What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

GGsKin

Smiley79

Sprayed my hair with NaturelleGrow Moisture Boost
Applied SM Raw Shea Restorative conditioner
Applied JBCO

Next day Update: This product combination worked very well! The next morning my hair did not feel dry or brittle. Nonetheless, I chose to do a light mist of NG Break No More and pass a very small amount of Oyin Hair Dew through my twists before work.

I will continue this product combination for the week to see if it's consistent.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today:
Honey Handmade's Pink Hibiscus with a drop of EVCO as a Pre-Poo to finger detangle
BlueRoze Beauty's Chocolate Rose mixed with Jakeala's Sweet Honey Hair Thang (in Peach Bellini) to Steam
Qhemet's Moringa Ghee with Pure Pumpkin Seed Oil to detangle post wash
KBB's Super Duper Hydrating Butter Cream & a few drops of HV's Jardin Oil to twist

Smiley79

last night:
NG Moisture Boost
EVOO
Camille Rose Almond Jai

Outcome this morning: My hair did not feel soft to the touch. I will unravel my twists later to see if i feel differently.

Smiley79

my hair feels so greasy today...i think i was too heavy handed Monday. I may do a quick cowash or thug it out until Friday washday.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Sprayed Yerba Concentrate on my scalp and followed it up with APB Leave in conditioner in lemon pound cake .

Tonight I will be using APB Ginger Growth balm on my scalp.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Design Essentials coconut & monoi curl enhancing dual hydration milk
Design Essentials coconut & monoi curl defining gelee

Seeing how this works out for a twist n curl.
Separately they're great. Together they're too heavy for my fine strands. My hair is weighed down. In a bun it goes.