What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

Anaisin

Hydroquench greaseless moisture & this dollar tree gel. Hoping I didn't waste my precious greaseless moisture on some trash gel. Hair please be laid & still moisturized when I wake up *crosses fingers*

Speaking of my favorite thing, I just realized it said it cane be used as an overnight treatment. Gonna try it one day. This stuff gives me silky soft hair

Anaisin

Prepoo mix

APB leave in spray
Hydroquench lime coconut oil
APB conditioner

So I finally found use in these APB products that I hate. Literally the best prepoo ever. I didn't even want to shampoo my hair, after I rinse I just wanted to be done. My hair was so soft & detangled

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Same ole, Yerba Concentrate on scalp.

Forgot the APB Leave in because it was in the other room but tonight I'll massage APB Ginger balm into my scalp and remoisturized.

fasika

Prepoo with Africa's Best Mayonnaise
Shampoo with Honey I Washed my Hair shampoo bar
DC with Aussie Moist 3min miracle

Leave in: SM Hibiscus conditioner
Oil: Argan oil
Gel: Xtreme Wet Line

My hair still hasn't dried and I washed this morning before work! I think I also need a thicker leave-in - just trying to use up this SM conditioner that I didn't care for.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Today's Combos
EVCO & Hempseed Oil(s) to Finger Detangle
Claudie's Khave DC'er over Yerba Mate Tea
Cowash w/Elucence Moisture Balance - Final R/O ST'icals Conditioning Curl Cream
QB's CTDG & a little Hempseed Oil
*Will Twist with Naturally Smitten's Tangle Pudding & Curls Lavish Conditioner (sample size)

ooh Yerba Mate tea... I SEEE YOU!!! @IDareT'sHair

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today I used:
Treasured Locks Knot No More w/Pure Hemp Seed to detangle with

Renpure Cleansing Conditioner to Cleanse with - Eulcence as a Follow up and ST'icals Conditioning Cream as a Final R/O

Darcy's Deep Conditioning Hair Mask w/Jakeala's Sweet Honey Hair Thang

Naturally Smitten's Tangle Pudding w/Curls Lavish Conditioner

vevster

I used
Tea Tree Tingle and all the products from the Decadence line no poo, SSI fortifying conditioner, deva milk conditioner and styling cream.

My hair felt so dry when I was ready to style, I had to enlist some CR Curlaide Moisture Butter. Hope my hair comes out decent tomorrow.