What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm AWOL for a month as you've found new products! I've never heard of this *off to google*

@sithembile
Yasss...someone sent me the Naturally Smitten Butter in something I purchased off the Product Exchange but wanted to try a few other items, so I purchased a CurlBox where you got x4 Full Sized Products for $25.00.

The line is suppose to be geared towards Type4 Hair (if folks are into that kinda thing) but you got 8oz's:
x1 Spritz
x1 Butter
x1 Tangle Free Pudding
x 1 Hydrating Hair Custard

Smiley79

Ughh, guilty pleasure....I revisited my small jar of grease last night. You know it's no good for your hair but it feels so good when I use it, lol. smh. But I did NOT apply it to my scalp. That's the key for me.

Sprayed hair with H2O (mixed with other stuff??)
Applied KCNT to my hair (This isn't really working wonders for my hair lately)
Sealed with Softee Hemp grease

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
In Today's Episode of As The Combos Turn::drunk:
Renpure Pomegranate & Mint Cleansing, Darcy Botanicals Pumpkin Seed as a Final R/O
Soultanicals Molasses Reconstruct (under dryer) BlueRoze Beauty's Chocolate Roze (under Steamer)
Yerba Mate & Green Tea mixed with Pure Coconut Water
Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee mixed with Pure Hemp Seed Oil
Naturally Smitten Moisturizing Hair Butter mixed with Curls Lavish Conditioner (to twist with)

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Same ole same. Yerba followed by Cream and Coco Pink Ginger and Anise Botanically infused scalp massage honey with a little leave in conditioner ( i found it hanging out in the bathroom)

This weekend its going to pop off though!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today's Episode of As the Combos Turn::drunk:
Naturelle Grow Coconut & Banana Pre-Poo w/a couple drops of KeraVada AE Hair Oil
VO5 Kiwi & Lime (cleanse) and DB's Pumpkin Seed (final r/o)
BRB's Chocolate Roze mixed with DB's DC'ing Hair Mask
Uncle Lee's Bamboo Tea mixed with Green Tea (for Tea Rinse)
QB's Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee mixed with Sunflower Oil
Naturally Smitten's Moisturizing Hair Butter w/KV's AE Oil to Twist with

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Massaged Cream and Coco Pink Ginger and Anise Botanically infused scalp massage honey, followed by APB Ginger root balm on my scalp, then moisturized/twisted my bang with Shidanatural moisturizer and styler, moisturized my bun with QB CTDG and put my bonnet on.

Attachments

• 20160602_084808.jpg
    20160602_084808.jpg
    559.1 KB · Views: 20

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Last night I used a little Shidanaturals moisturizer on my bangs and twisted, on my bun I used QB CTDG

This morning took my bangs out of the twists, walked outside and poof, instant poofage due to the rain.

I got to work, added some water and twisted with my Sarenzo Creamy oil that I usually use for my hands after I wash them at work,

soft, shiny and all twisted up bangs. Gotta love those natural products.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1464958841263.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1464958841263.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 16