What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
How do you like this? I'm thinking about adding it to my deep conditioner list for next year

I liked it way better as a prepoo detangler than as a deep conditioner. As a deep conditioner I wasn't impressed in the least bit. The prepoo was slippery, sunk in and after rinsing out my hair was soft.

CodeRed

I liked it way better as a prepoo detangler than as a deep conditioner. As a deep conditioner I wasn't impressed in the least bit. The prepoo was slippery, sunk in and after rinsing out my hair was soft.

Hmmm... I wonder if I could oil my scalp/hair like usual, put this on as a pre treatment then shampoo afterwards? I might experiment with that.

Thanks!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today's Combo's:
Pre-Rx = Mission:Condition's Caramel Rx over (Fenugreek Tea Rinse)
DC= Jessicurl's Weekly Deep Treatment over Fenugreek Tea with Jakeala's Green Tea Oil on Top
Detangling/Leave-In = Alikay Naturals Knots Be Gone Detangler BBD Stretch with Jakeala's Green Tea Hair Oil

After my Hair Dries = Mission:Condition's Butter Cream and maybe a shot of EDJBCO

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@shawnyblazes

Almost 15 months post on 11/26. I use it as my Leave-In *with heat*

When I ran out recently, I thought I could possibly do without, but not so...:naughty:

I had to reup.

I particularly like it for detangling for my hair. Funny that it gets mixed reviews.

I'm sure it has cones and some other 'stuff' in there.:perplexed:

faithVA

Washed...................As I Am Cleansing Pudding
Protein...................4 Naturals Only Reconstructor
DC..........................Naturelle Grow Deep Conditioner + honey + molasses + baking soda
Leave-In.................Giovanni Leave-In
Oil..........................Some mix I have in a bottle. No clue what's in it
Styler.....................Jane Carter Curling Cream

I like everything but the Naturelle Grow DC which is why I doctored it. I like the NG Herbal Blends much better.

natural in ATL

15+ years natural
Did twists:
- obia twist butter (down full length of hair)
- obia curl creme (ends of hair)
- hairveda cocasta oil to seal

I'll take down the twists tomorrow or Monday to wear a twist out. I can already tell they are very moisturized and smooth so hopefully the twist out will be defined.

gemruby41

Yesterday
Deep condition- ORS Hair Mayo, Alter Ego Garlic Mask, and oils (20 minutes with heat on dry hair)

Shampoo- Keracare Hydrating shampoo

Conditioner- Kanechom Shea Butter

Leave ins- It's a 10 Leave In, It's a 10 Serum, and BB Foam Wrap Lotion

After completly air drying, I applied Moroccanoil Serum and flat ironed on the lowest setting which is 250 on my flat iron. I parted my hair in medium sections, and did one pass just to get the kinks outs.

I love the ORS Hair Mayo and Alter Ego Garlic Mask combo. My hair was soft, strong, and had slip when rinsing it out. The Kanechom made my hair so easy to detangle.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Used Sweet Soul Sista moisture butter and leave in last night to twist up for bed.

I'll use the same to twist it back up for bed tonight.

Caramel74

I should have shampooed my hair first but
I used KC spray, PBN murumuru. tapioca hair cream and java bean balm.
My hair is moisturized but it's white and dusty looking. smh I used too many products...oh well

It'll probably make one heck of a pre poo though :D every time I used Olive Miracle shea butter it was so heavy and just made my hair look greasy. So now I just use it as a pre poo along with some extra virgin olive oil and my hair comes out fantastic.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Used Shescentit Cranberry Cocktail to moisture and sealed with Jakeala Amla Shea Parfair in Baked Cherries.

Man, this cranberry cocktail is excellent . Im scared to get another bottle and not have it this stellar!

Britt

Daily I use ouidad moisture lock leave-in and Bbd (ends only) followed up with coconut oil to seal.
I tried numerous daily moisturizers and the ouidad is the only one that moisturized my hair without causing it to revert or frizz up.

@JunMom2Be this is interesting! how exactly do you use this? It's a leave in, so I can see using it on my wet/damp hair on wash day and following up w/ a styler or gel. Is this like a moisturizing leave in that you use on wet and dry hair to twist/retwist? Are you not using a styler to hold/define your twists? I'm having some issues with products b/c my staple product that has changed, so I've gone through several different stylers/combos. Do you use any of the Ouidad gels as stylers?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today I used:
The last of my Fleurtzy DC'ing Hair Treatment Balm with some Jessicurl Weekly Deep Treatment (Jar) with EVOO on top - to Steam with.

I also used a Combo of:
Alikay Naturals Knots Be Gone
BBD Stretch
Jakeala Green Tea Oil

To Detangle and dry (under dryer with).

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I used Sarenzo body frosting to prepoo my 6 week old dirty hair I just took out of a protective style yesterday.

My Bobeam should be here by Thursday so I can wash on Friday/Saturday.