What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

LushLox

Co wash: As I Am Coconut co wash
Treat: Keracare Humecto
Leave In: Sachajuan and Kerastase Nectar Thermique
Styling Creme: Alterna 10 in 1 CC Cream
Serum: Mane Choice Blossom Silkening Serum

YvetteWithJoy

On break
This is one of my favorite wash days I've had.
  1. Cleansed, elongated, and de-webbed with: Soultanicals Supervedic Poo Bar
  2. Deep treated and detangled with: diluted Colorful Neutral Protein Filler (according to bottle's directions) under Soultanicals Fro Despair Vitamin Repair Mega DC using the lovely KareCo Tangle Buster brush
  3. Styled with: Soultanicals Twist Assist Cream
  4. Sealed with: Soultanicals Recoil Butter
  5. Style: 16 twists to twist-out
Once the Soultanicals Frizz Whizz leave-in arrives, I'll try incorporating it.

WP_20170705_003.jpg

PureSilver

Shampoo: ORS olive oil hydrating shampoo

Conditioner: Three sisters of nature deep conditioning mask (I think this will work better with heat)

Leave-in: Crece Pelo. I ❤️ This stuff

Moisturizer: Taliah Wajiid Curly Curl cream, makes my hair uber soft smooth and smells good.

Oil: homemade oil blend in length and WGHO on scalp.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Today I:
  • prepooed with Chicoro's 2-step moisture-drenched prepoo recipe (hair felt great!)
  • skipped the Cantu ACV Root Rinse
  • cleansed with Henna Sooq Coveda Shampoo Bar (hair was cleansed, NOT stripped, coated, and feeling super strong)
  • am DCing with Henna Sooq Hair Nourisher (about to rinse it out)
  • then section by section will work CurlyProverbz DIY Hair Tea in and apply new-to-me SM Anti-breakage Firm Hold Gel Cream (I'm praying it doesn't flake like it did for that lady on YouTube :pray:)
WP_20171109_011 1.jpg

niknakmac

wash day for a wash n go

washed with deva curl decadence no poo
conditioner deva curl conditioner
leave in - the mane choice 3 n 1 conditioner
serum - chi silk infusion
gel - the mane choice crystal orchid

krissyhair

Combination today was a line up of some OG favorites, and 1 that my brother gave me that I just use because I have it

Shampoo: OGX keritan
Conditioner: Givoanni Smooth as silk
Oil: EVOO
Leave-in: Biolage Hydrasource Daily Leave in Cream
Grease: African Royale super-gro

Guess which one my brother gave...

beauti

I'd like to join this thread to help me remember which products work great together.

Wash day: ElevatedEnergy's oatmeal prepoo, v05 kiwi clarifying shampoo, Aussie smooth conditioner mixed with mielle organic babassu mint dc.

Stylers: water/avj/glycerin leave in, garner fructis butter cream, elasta qp mango butter curl defining pudding, and shea butter mix.

I don't touch my hair again for 5 to 7 days.

LushLox

A light mist of SachaJuan leave in
A dab of Kerastase Creme Magistral on each quarter of hair
Sealed with Ouai hair oil

I spent quite a lot of time massaging each layer into the hair and ends, it feels good now.

Staying in tomorrow so I'll be wrapping up my hair until work on Friday.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Cleansed with TMN cleanse me gently and followed up with Cantu ACV Clean rinse.

Conditioned with Soultanicals Fro despair mixed with Neutral Protein filler and Cream and Coco Avocado matcha Smoothie

Deep conditioning with Jakeala Sweet Honey thang mixed with APB Ultra conditioning Soufflé.

After I will add Kriya Botanicals Low Porosity leave in and allow my hair to dry in twists. Then moisturize and seal with QB burdock root cream and Amla pomade.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Thursday. Dampened hair slightly with water, then added QB Cocoa Detangling Ghee and sealed with Jamaican Black Castor oil blended with coconut oil.

Friday. Massaged scalp with Miracle drops. Dampened hair with water, added QB Cocoa Detangling Ghee and sealed with Hairveda Cocasta oil mixed with a little Haitian castor oil.

Today. Massaged scalp with Curls Blueberry Mint tea scalp treatment. Put hair into two low tucked buns and smoothed my hands slightly wet down my hair with a little oil after.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Today.

Dark and Lovely Damage Slayer. Step 1 2 and 3. Detangled with Soultanicals Knot Glide and twisted to dry.

Will air dry and then blow dry to stretch for my protective style

Aggie

Just used some SSI Marula Hemp Hair Cream and sealed it all in with my diy shea butter mix. I really love this SSI Cream - I need to reorder more when there is another great sale.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Yesterday, bentonite clay mixed with rhassoul, ACV , slippery elm and warm water, rinsed, then conditioned with APB Ultra Conditioning soufflé mixed with White chocolate mask, smoothed in Xtreme Wetline gel and the last of my Sweet soul Magic, Curl stimulator gel

Today , just steamed and fluffy. Since the weather dropped from 80 to 40 degrees my hair is rock hard

Aggie

Just finished massaging some Follicle Care CastorArgan Scalp Drops on my scalp. That stuff is wonderfully invigorating. I think I like it but I'll use it a little longer to see how well it works out long term and report back.

Also used Marshmallow Herbal Hair Cream and QB OHHB combo sealed in with my DIY Shea butter blend.

My hair feels very supple plus the demi permanent breakage is under control....finally! That Follicle Care Natur Growth Line is working out nicely so far.