What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Used Zenia Indigo/henna oil and the slathered on Nupur Henna mixed with amla, brahmi, Tulsi and a little fenugreek.
Will marinate for 2 hours then deep condition with something from Texture Me Natural ( condition me softly )

Rinse and use her moisture milk to dry in twists.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Last night I slathered some sweet honey thang on top of TMN Condition me Softly, rinsed and then added SM soufflé topped with TMN Moisture milk and Detangle me. My hair this morning is still damp, so its in the same two tucked ponytails.

I couldn't leave my henna on long because I had to run out with my oldest DS and my youngest DS kept putting his head in the shower staring at me in the oddest way, lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0690.JPG
    IMG_0690.JPG
    186.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0711.JPG
    IMG_0711.JPG
    198.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Last night, I spritz'd with Xcel Revitalizer, added Oyin Hair dew and sealed with a little Zenia Indigo/Henna/amla oil.

This morning, spritz'd with Xcel Revitalizer, added a little Shescentit Honey buttercream and sealed with a tad bit of grapeseed/coconut oil.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I think I fell asleep last night before I could spritz my hair.

This morning I sprayed Xcel Revitalizer, then Shescentit Honey Buttercream and a little grapeseed/coconut oil mix.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I was running late this morning , so I just sprayed some Xcel Revitalizer and kept it moving.

I need to figure out my weekend plan because I've been drafted to work both days. I wanted to do my hair on Saturday. I might have to do it around 230 pm BUT it will take forever to dry. I'll figure something out.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Welp, no hair was did yesterday but I did moisturize last night and this morning. Same combo.

Liquid- Xcel Revitalzier
Cream- Oyin Hair Dew
Oil- Xenia Amla/Henna/Indigo

I get off work at 3 pm today. I need to stop by the store and get some yogurt. Then pick up my little one and see if I can do my hair. I have high suspicions that this might not happen.

Last edited:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Cherry Lola treatment followed by a clay
Wash mixed with rhassoul, a tad bit of bentonite and slippery elm. Rinsed and used CRN Lavender deep conditioner mask and Jakeala sweet honey thang. Rinsed with warm water. Added TMN Moisture and Marshmallow with a little of her Detangle Me. Twisted in big twists to dry.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@shawnyblazes

I see the CRN Lavender didn't work for you but worked for BabyJ:baby2: (with the exception of the Hair Masque). @rileypak

I didn’t even attempt to use anything other than the deep condish and the edge control. It’s light on his hair , I knew it wouldn’t do jack for mine lol. The leave in would be okay on dry hair but I don’t dig anything from CRN other than the Leave in Collection. @IDareT'sHair