What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

Aggie

Tonight I used CFCG Curl Activator and Blue Magic Grease and Follicle Care Phytofollic Scalp Drops. It should be good until the weekend or longer. I'll see how well the moisture holds up. I know for sure I will try to use my scalp drops everyday. I like the stimulation it gives my scalp :yep:.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Nothing, I fell asleep before I could do anything,

Seeing how they made Saturday mandatory OT, I don't know when Im going to henna now as I have to work Sunday too, sigh.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Saturday, I shampoo'd with Soultanicals Shea-Yurvedic Buttcreme, rinsed and applied henna ( nupur henna, amala, brahmi, tulsi, and fenugreek mixed with a little bay essential oil), rinsed and applied CRNs Lavender Deep conditioner, rinsed and added CRNs Lavender leave in conditioner to dry. Placed in two ponytails.

Sunday, detangled and blow dried slightly. Walked outside and my hair was like.......:afropick:

This morning, took my bonnet off and left. LOL.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Last night, a little TMN Detangle me and then sealed with a butter mix I made. Twisted up in big twists for the night.

I have to blow my hair out tonight for my protective style in the morning.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Last night I prepoo'd with Stimugro Chebe oil. I mixed up Karishma Henna with amla, brahmi, tulsi, fenugreek, chebe powder, bay essential oil , warm water and yogurt. I left that on for two hours, rinsed and then shampoo'd with Stimugro Chebe Shampoo. I deep conditioned with CRN Lavender Deep conditioner mixed with Bobeam Cocoa Cream condish, rinsed then applied Taura Amore Leave in lotion and detangled. Twisted up for bed. This morning I ran a little Taura Amore Oil and Butter blend through the twists.

Tonight after my hair fully dries, I'll use Taura Amore Re-moisturize and Butter blend to put in medium-small twists for the week.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Yesterday, took down my twists, added a little TA Butter blend, and lightly blew my hair out for my protective style.

Before bed, used TA oil and Xcel Revitalizer.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
In the same routine until I find an empty dropper bottle to switch my oils out.

TA Macanet root oil and Xcel Revitalizer, morning and night.

I"ll switch out to my coffee/ayurvedic blend and chebe oil every other day.

Aggie

In the same routine until I find an empty dropper bottle to switch my oils out.

TA Macanet root oil and Xcel Revitalizer, morning and night.

I"ll switch out to my coffee/ayurvedic blend and chebe oil every other day.
@bolded - I have been keeping my empty Dominican scalp oil dropper bottles for the same reason. Those bottles are expensive and I don't want to have to buy anymore of them.

Aggie

I used my Baba de Caracol scalp drops this morning along with some Jamaican Black Castor oil on my scalp.