What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Sunday night I mixed Mane Krush Mane Tamer, Xcel Revitalizer leave in , Stimugro Chebe Leave in, Mane Krush Growth elixir oil, JBCO Pimeto oil and Chebe powder together, Took down my braids, spritzed my hair with MSM water, applied mixture and braided back up.

This afternoon, little JBCO Pimento oil on my scalp and VHF.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Yesterday I applied moringa powder and coconut milk to dirty hair. Left in an hour.

Shampood with Soultanicals Shea Yurvedic buttercream shampoo

Deep conditioned with Curl Origin Maracuja deep recovery conditioner.

Leave in of Taura Amore leavein condtioner with Kriya Botanicals Low porosity oil and Taura Amore re moisturize cream. Twisted in big twists to air dry.

Today, Light blow out with Taura Amore Butter blend.

Lita

Finger detangled,spritz only my scalp/roots with Natures Ego rice water,put a couple of drops of home made onion oil mix on my scalp,on my length/ends I applied Natures Ego “rice & emu Shea butter”then lightly spritz my entire head with heritage “Rose Water”

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
Currently I’m using X21 spray as the leave in, Curls Bluberry Leave in as the cream, and HBCO as the oil. However, today I added Karen’s Body Beautiful Super Duper Butter Cream on top because I’m adding a bit of synthetic braiding hair to my braids for a bit extra support to protect the integrity of my braids. I plan to keep them in for a bit and my hair gets frizzy FAST lol